thoughts (spindragon)

Basically mei x spindrax (I hope u guys know who spindrax is-) also idk what to name this so yeah

-----------------------

MEI'S POV

When I first met spindrax, alot of things came into my mind of what she was like. But the last thing I ever expected was to be here. Right now laying in bed with her beside me.

I could feel her hot breath against my neck, her arms wrapped around my waist and face buried in my chest. Sure being with her got a little bit..chaos-y? I mean. She's spider queens henchmen and she is basically a villain especially she had caused alot of trouble for us..we didn't hit it off at first sight, took us both some time to actually warm up to each other.

And day after day of getting to know each other and hanging out. Led to this very moment. Spindrax shifted a bit in her sleep and hugged my waist even tighter. Ever so slowly I turned around and carresed her cheeks and smiled a bit.

I was expecting her to still asleep since she was a pretty heavy sleeper. But instead, her Ash brown eyes met mine her stupid smirk stretched across her face as I blush, her hot breath now brushing against my forehead.

"Didn't expect you to be up mei-mei" she spoke in such an angelic voice that makes me feel warm and fuzzy, before I could even speak. Her hands suddenly cupped my face, she then pressed her soft lips against mine, our foreheads pressed together aswell as our lips.

I couldn't do anything but to kiss back, slightly shifting myself to a more comfortable position where I am able to wrap my arms around her, kissing each other passionately not to rough or slow, just perfect.

She pulled away and removed her hand on my face. " Alright thats enough of that, my dear mei-mei" her voice was now a harsh playful whisper, she sat herself up her back rising and falling from her soft steady breathing. "You know..its kind of late for you to be up mei" I chuckled and sat up aswell.

"You have a point there..but I couldn't help to stay awake" I murmured wrapping my arms around her shoulder causing her to chuckle. "Hm..let's get some sleep now. Shall we?"

A yawn escaped my mouth as I rub my eyes "Yeah, I'm pretty tir-" Spindrax suddenly hugged me, cutting me off "shh..sleep" she said before laying us both down in the bed.

"Night night" I added and kissed her forehead. "Night to you to mei.."