Teasing (Lionpeach)

The lecture has been hell for wukong. Azure would constantly play with the remote, turning the vibrator on and off, switching between different levels and observing wukong's reaction the whole time.

Wukong arrived at the cafeteria breathing heavily, his hand was interwined with azure's when the two spotted their friends at a table near the entrance.

Azure turned the vibrator off in their way to the cafeteria to give him a break. He had noticed that wukong seemed a bit tired, but the lust in his eyes whenever he looked at azure.

Macaque looked at wukong "do you feel better already peach?" he asked as soon as wukong sat down, wincing while doing so. "huh?" wukong heard his boyfriend chuckle at his confused answer.

The day was nearly over, which mean he had only one lecture to survive, but that also meant that he wasnt gonna be able to think straight anymore.

"you weren't feeling well earlier?" those words coming out of macaque's mouth almost sounded like a question as he raised his brow.

Azure grinned and reached onto his pocket again, turning the vibrator high, vibrations hitting wukong's body as he quickly coughed to cover up the moan that he let out.

"maybe your getting sick.." azure pulled wukong into a side, placing his hands in the other's forehead while he tried to catch his breath after coughing so much.

Azure placed a gentle kiss on wukong's cheek, azure leaned closer to whisper onto his ear. "you could use your safe word and still-" azure paused, breathing against the other's skin just to see him shiver from the sensation. "you don't. Do you enjoy this, love? Do you like being humiliated like this?"

Macaque watched with a worried expression. He hadnt heard what azure whispered into wukong's ear, but he had assumed it was comforting words. He was just concerned for the well being of his bestfriend.

Wukong took some time to process what azure had just said then nodded, quickly slipping a hand through the older's pocket and turning off the vibrator.

He sighed in relief as the vibrations turned off and then closed his eyes, the pain in his erection still not fading. He then took his phone from the table after hearing the notification rang.

Darling <3
Tell me what you want right now and maybe you'll get it

Peach
Fuck i want so many things.

Wukong glanced over at azure before letting his dirty fantasies take over as his fingers immediately flew over to the keyboard at a rapid pace.

Peach
I want you to mark my thighs and touch me everywhere.

Peach
I wanna ride you until my body gives in, please choke me hard.

Hope shimmered in wukong's eyes, that they would finally go home and azure would help him out in his situation. "lets go outside for a while, maybe you just need some fresh air." azure stood up, holding his hand for wukong to take.

"ok stay safe, Text me later!" was the last thing they had heard from macaque say.

Wukong whined "will we finally go home?" he tugged on azure's sweater. "no" was the only answer he got when azure dragged him into an empty bathroom, locking the door of the stall behind them.

azure immediately kissed him not wasting any second, pulling him close that their lower bodies touch and he could feel wukong's boner against his leg.

Wukong moaned in azure's mouth, gripping his shoulders for support and grinding his hips against azure, involuntarily.