“Your Highness the Crown Prince. I apologize, Saintess Ariel has something to share with us. It seems like one, but it’s not a normal situation…”

“Are you going to shut her there?”

His gaze was directed to the dark stairway leading to the basement of the building.

However, Heinz didn’t care and continued.

“…The Saintess is suspected of colluding with the Demon Realm. The High Priest is also out of his mind because he was influenced by the Saintess. In addition to hurting Saintess Camilla, we’re just tying him up because he was trying to hurt himself.”

He really was a smooth talker.

“Ha.”

I snorted.

“For the safety of the Empire, shouldn’t this be something that should be strictly investigated?”

Heinz glanced at me and appealed to Kyle.

Camilla just stood still and looked at me without saying anything.

However, I could see her clenched fists trembling slightly, probably dissatisfied with the way Kyle was protecting me. Unlike her face, which still has a fragile and sorrowful expression.

Yet now that I knew her identity, I had nothing to be afraid of or reluctant to do.

I heard Kyle’s menacing low voice.

“If the Saintess colluded with the Demon Realm, how can you be sure that I, who was with her, didn’t do that too?”

At that, Heinz gasped.

“Y-Your Highness! You mean…!”

“If you want to investigate her, shouldn’t you do that after I look like that?”

Kyle’s fingertip pointed at Reihausd, who was messed up and out of his mind on Dwayne’s back.

Of course, none of them could answer yes.

It was because they knew that even the slightest swing of the sword aura attached to Kyle’s sword would separate their neck and body.

“You’re Camilla, aren’t you. What is your opinion?”

“…Your Highness.”

“Do you think the scars on his back were also caused by self harm?”

Camilla was speechless and looked at the Crown Prince.

Feeling the power of the Crown Prince, I opened my mouth leisurely.

“There is something that people here should know about. I suspect that Miss Camilla and Chief Priest Heinz collude with the Demon Realm.”

At my words, the priests murmured loudly. The Paladins also began to whisper while making eye contact with each other.

“How could she help Sir Reihausd in the mine where Magi spewed out, seize the opportunity to enter the temple, and take control of the temple this far in such a short period of time? Isn’t Miss Camilla colluding with the Demon Realm?”