Part 4

From: Roko Jurcevic 

To: Kruno Matas 

January 19th

Dear Kruno,

I am glad you liked my present so much. From what you told me about your life, I can tell that you are very unhappy with how things are at this moment for you. Maybe you should consider moving out of your parents' home, I think it would only do you good. 

About the guys from the gym, they are just idiots. Don't pay attention to them. But I can understand why they don't like you. I guess you don't look or behave like a typical heterosexual guy. Guys can smell that and isolate the ones that don't behave a certain way, it's primal animal behavior. It tells us more about their insecurities than anything else. Maybe you could send me a few more of your photos, body, face, everything. That way I can tell you what to work on in order to avoid future problems with such guys. From what you told me about your family, I can tell they are also not happy with how you're like. Your brother seems like a typical spoiled brat, does he have a job? 

Now let's move onto me. My life before prison... Well, nothing special. I led a typical family life. Wife and two kids, twin sons. I was working in tourism, as a manager of a 5-star hotel. I had a few friends, and that's it. I was working non-stop in that hotel, it was a responsable position, so it gave reason for my wife to cheat on me. Marin was working close to our home. He was using every second of my absence to go there and sleep with her. You know, Silvija was the type of wife who wanted her man to work his ass off to pay her luxuries, so she could do nothing and enjoy life. Despite everything I provided her with and her not needing to find a job of her own, she wouldn't even bother to take care of the kids, so I had to hire a nanny. 

But I don't want to talk about that...person anymore. I just hope my kids are doing fine. My mother visited me the other day and said they started going to the daycare, they will soon be 3 years old. And here, inside the prison, things are not like they show it in the movies. It's not such a dangerous place. Even though I share my cell with a guy who killed his girlfriend by stabbing her 36 times in the abdomen area, we get along. He respects me and I respect him. Yes, sometimes a fight occurs between prisoners, but it's not as scary as I thought before ending up here. You just must not show fear... 

What worries me more is how is my life going to look like after I go out of prison. If I behave well, I could leave on a parole in some thirteen years. I will be still young then, 47 to be precise, and I will have to find a job. About porn... Well, let me tell you a secret. Whenever I was bored at my workplace, I would just lock myself in the office and jack off like crazy. Mostly by watching porn, sometimes using my imagination. Do you think I could make a good porn star? Do you think I have a big cock? 

Leaving on that note. 

Roko