-043-

Mijin was working on some theory papers when the landline in the room rang, informing that her very beloved roommate had a little too much to drink. 

"Sorry?"
"Yes, ma'am. I suppose he's quite, uhm, passed out." 

"Yeah, I- I got that. I'll be right there."

Mijin closed her books and placed them away. 

Too much for a business meeting.

"God, what does one do with this man?"

~~~~

"He's drunk drunk." 
"Unfortunately, yes."

Mijin, Jaemin, and Jeno surrounded a sleeping Donghyuck on the rooftop.

 Knowing she will not be able to handle the nuisance alone, Mijin called upon Jaemin and Jeno to help. 

"I'm not wasted~" said an absolutely wasted Donghyuck at that, his voice muffled.

"Sure. Now get up. " Mijin said patting his shoulder. Donghyuck looked up, glared at the three and said, "Nope."

"It was not a question, Hyuck- It was a statement. Get up." Jaemin added.

DONGHYUCK- Why must I get up? Why can't I just stay here?
MIJIN- Oh don't get us wrong, we really don't mind leaving you here. But the the thing is: it would be great inconvenience to the staff working here.
DONGHYUCK- Inconvenience- oh okay. *shows thumbs up*

"He's more sensible when he's drunk. Wow." Mijin whispered to Jeno to which he nodded, chuckling.

DONGHYUCK- Wait.
JENO- What now?
DONGHYUCK- Why should I listen to this lady over here? Stranger danger. No.

Mijin looked at Donghyuck in disbelief. 

MIJIN- Stranger-
DONGHYUCK- Who are you? I don't know you. Stay away from me.
MIJIN- Are you fucking kidding me-

Jeno and Jaemin tried to hold their laughter.

MIJIN- If you guys laugh I swear to God-

But in vain. The two laughed heartily, almost falling onto each other. But right after the eye contact the two stopped. Jaemin hastily brushed of Jeno's sleeve and stood a few inches away from the latter. 

They couldn't be doing this. 

MIJIN- I didn't give you an option.
DONGHYUCK- No. I will not go with you.
JAEMIN- Okay then who will you go with in that case?

DONGHYUCK- Not Stranger Lady.

JENO- Oh dear God-

DONGHYUCK- You know Stranger Lady?

JAEMIN- YES WE DO. AND SO DO YOU.

DONGHYUCK- ...Who's You?

JENO- YOU AS IN YOU, LEE DONGHYUCK. AKA THE DRUNK ONE RIGHT NOW.

DONGHYUCK- ...who's Lee Donghyuck?

This is so stupid.  Mijin thought to herself, unable to control her laughter. 

JENO, JAEMIN, MIJIN- IT'S YOU!
DONGHYUCK-  ..who's You-
MIJIN- GODDAMMIT- okay you know what? It's me. And me as in not the name me, it means me as in myself.
DONGHYUCK- Hey! I'm not stupid, I got that. 'Me' cannot be a name of course you are talking about yourself. Pronouns. Also, you are drunk. Tch tch tch~ Not good Donghyuck.
MIJIN- Get up, let's get you back to the room. 
DONGHYUCK- I'll consider your request, Lee Donghyuck.

"Is he going to be calling me by his own name for the rest of the duration of this evening?" Mijin enquired. "Well, you signed up for it." Jeno said, shrugging his shoulders.

MIJIN- Okay now I'm being serious. Get up. 
DONGHYUCK- I'll get up once you are done being serious, Donghyuck-
MIJIN- GET UP.

Mijin this time raised her volume quite a bit, which not only startled the two next to her, but also a drunk Donghyuck. In fact, he was so startled he started to cry.

MIJIN- Okay are you going to cry over this-
DONGHYUCK- You are scary. Stay away from me Donghyuck.
MIJIN- THAT'S NOT MY NAME.
DONGHYUCK- I DON'T WISH TO KNOW YOUR NAME YOU ARE SCARY. I DON'T LIKE YOU. 
MIJIN- Okay can you stop crying-

Although Mijin was quite proud for receiving the scary title, she might've felt a tiny bit bad about making Donghyuck cry. Donghyuck got up and hugged Jeno, crying onto his shoulder, which startled Jeno. But nevertheless he pet his back awkwardly.

JENO- It's okay. Now now. 
DONGHYUCK- You are Nice Guy.
JENO- Thank you. Now how much did you have to drink?

Donghyuck scratched his head, seemingly confused at the question. 

DONGHYUCK- Water?*counts fingers* 8 glasses today. Stay hydrated kids.
JAEMIN- We are not talking about coffee, we are talking about alcohol.
MIJIN- ...he's talking about water.
JAEMIN- ...oh.
MIJIN- ...Please keep a check on your coffee, Jae.
JAEMIN- What makes you think that I will?
MIJIN- ...forget I asked. Now get moving. 

Donghyuck took 3 steps away from the girl, walking behind Jaemin. 

JENO- Okay Jin don't be too mean, now.
MIJIN-

A room void of much light, the only source was the faint beam of the setting sun showing through the peaking curtains.

And there sat a woman with fury in her eyes. How dare he.

The bell rang. "Come in." She said out loud commandingly. In came a meek looking man with his hands behind his back. "Yes, Ms. Yoon, you called for me?"

"Yes. I did."

Yurim looked in his direction with strictness before staring back into blank space. "How long have you been working with me?" The man in his thirties, slightly confused, counted his fingers and said, "Five years this October, ma'am."

"Brilliant, so you must know me since I was, what,  16?"

The man nodded in reply.

"Then, you must know my ex-boyfriend too." 

The man nodded, creating a mental image of the boy with whatever faint memory he had of him. "Yes, ma'am."

"If you do, then tell me: what was his name." Yurim looked his direction. "Lee- uhm-" The man struggled to remember the name. "Uh-"

"