-039-

Paris.

One of the most prettiest places in the world.

For most of the 15 minute bus ride Mijin found herself glancing outside the window. Different landmarks that she had only seen in pictures seemed to come to life.

It's so beautiful.

The streets were like they were straight out of some modern-day fairytale. A fresh lovely smell of bakery, and children playing football adjacent to the road.

Her first gut about this place had been absorbed into a photographer's compliments.

She had never been to Paris, her parents had been, before she was born. They always remembered the trip with great memories and stories, something the young girl at the time found amusing.

And they were right. Because Paris was a place to make memories and stories.

However what she didn't know was, her memories would be slightly of a different nature.

"It's a beautiful place, isn't it?"

Mijin looked around to see Jihoon, who had been observing her observing the new surroundings for quite some time now.

"Well, yeah, it sure is." Mijin replied. "Have you ever been here before?"

Jihoon nodded. "Yes, a few times actually." Jihoon said, chuckling. "Your family used to travel often then I suppose?" Mijin inquired.

He would throw the bus if he wanted to the moment Mijin mentioned the word, but he controlled himself.

He hated the idea with all his head and heart.

"Well.. yes." He lied. "Oh won't you look at that, we have reached. Let's go?" The students slowly exited the bus.

"Family. Hate that word. Ghastly."

Jihoon murmured under his breath as his eyes followed the girl leaving the bus.

"If you are done admiring your crush, then step aside."

Donghyuck mocked.

"Well isn't she yours as well? You wanted to sit next to her so badly." Jihoon returned, smirking. "Get the fuck aside or I'll push you out the window." Donghyuck said blankly. "As if you can." Jihoon mocked.

"Step. Aside."

"I won't. What about it."

Donghyuck rolled his eyes and exited through the now finally empty rear exit.

"He didn't bicker. That's a first."

~~~~

"Where did they even go-"

Mijin was searching for her friends, who, she concluded, might still be on their way.

Oh well. She thought to herself. They would be somewhere.

"OUCH-"

Mijin accidentally had bumped into a girl while searching for her friend.

"Oh I'm so sorry-" She said apologizing in English, picking up her belongings. Mijin instinctively helped her. "Thank you so much-" The girl looked up to see her.

"Wait- are you a Neo Tech student by any chance?" She asked, looking at her ID-Card. "Oh yes, I am. Are you?"

"Oh no, I'm not. However I could recognize the ID-Card. That's why I asked."