Ecstasy

*chapter 13*

Freminet's body pressed above mine, the spine grazing against the rock behind me, Freminet lifted me up and placed my body on his coat so that I layed flat on the rock.

Seaspray lashed at my face unpleasantly, Freminet didn't seem to notice or care since his gaze was locked on my body intently, his piercing look from those cold eyes shook me to my core.

"Don't tell anyone about what I'm about to do. Just keep it between us."

I was confused at first as I could barely make out his figure as the sun shone directly above his head like a halo.

Freminet kneeled over the top of my body, removing his wetsuit slowly, once he got his arms out Freminet pushed the wetsuit down to his pelvis.

I didn't want to say anything that would cause him to doubt himself or stop whatever he was going yet my heart raced like a rabbits.

"Um, just to be clear, you do..
Y'know, consent? I don't want Lady Furina to find some weird loophole and send me of to gaol."

I blushed and responded nervously, I didn't want to point out the obvious although I knew I should be more confident since I got myself into this situation.

"Are you asking if I want to..."

I was at a loss of words, I had no idea where my confidence had gone, I just felt so defenseless and expendable with Freminet leaning over me.

"...do couple things?"

Freminet finished my sentence with an expressionless face. A slight smirk played at the corner of his mouth, he looked excited, he wanted to play.

"Yeah, I mean that."

I responded with a cough. Freminet sat down on my stomach, his thighs hooking around me, his wetsuit pulled down to his hips with his exposed chest damp from the surf that reflected the sun's beams like Edward Cullen.

"So is that was a yes or a no?"

Freminet raised an eyebrow.

"Um...yes. I want to."

I held my breath and replied with my eyes squeezed shut. This was all such a new experience, we had been suddenly inseparable since the day he saved me and now we are at this stage.

Freminet kissed me gently on the mouth. He was so beautiful... I knew I wouldn't regret a thing.

Moving his thin fingers under my clothes he leaned against my chest, resting his chin on my shoulder. His heartbeat was so strong, Freminet must have been just as nervous and excited as me, I was always so happy when we felt the same things.

"...have you any experience with this?"

Freminet whispered, his hands shaking a bit under my clothes.

I shook my head and smiled awkwardly.

"I thought you would know what to do from here...?"

I muttered in panic.

Freminet groaned, his chest heaving against me.

"You thought I had experience???"

He hugged me with his arms and legs placing dainty kisses on my back.

"Everything I've learnt from flirting to mathematics has all been taught by the twins."

I smirked at him, his cute little freckles and vulnerable eyes made it so hard to take seriously.

"Yeah...I can see that, haha."

Freminet smiled back. Clearly we were both very stuck in this situation, neither of us knew what move to make next.

"Sooo...does this make us an item?"

He blushed to the tips of his ears, the red of his face contrasting against his pale cold skin from the water. He was breathtaking in his own way. Others might not understand him but somehow...I felt so much closer to him now...as if I was getting closer to the pinnacle of my story with him.

"...like you..."

I mumbled incoherently, confusing Freminet who just blinked a few times.

"Sorry?"

He whispered before me with skin still glistening in the morning sun.

"I really like you Freminet. As in, I... Think if I went back to city now I'd want to be an item."

With each word my heart thumped. His expression was unreadable until he took my chin between his thumb and and forefinger, kissing me with full intent of never leaving my side.

Between gasps for air Freminet moaned in happiness. His fingertips trembled as they found their way around my body.

"...just an hour before we go back please. I go here to have a good time...to relax...to use my own time."

He paused before pulling off the compression shirt and unclipping items from his shorts.

"I want this. I want to give you ecstasy within the next hour. I want you to know how I feel about you."

-

I change this chapter alot but at least it's finally released.