Imagine

Sorry I didn't really post earlier today👹

I was writing three other chapters at the same time (° _ °)

...I was also binged detective conan...

*chapter...12.*

I awoke to the soft humming of a cute blonde boy running his fingers through my hair.

"Freminet...?"

I yawned; Freminet looked down at me in his lap, he smiled warmly, he had a subtle look of suprise in his expression aswell.

"Yes y/n? I'm glad to see you've finally woken up."

He caressed my cheek, soothingly tracing his fingers down my cheekbone to my neck, his eyes penetrating me. I wondered how long he had been sitting there touching me...

I sat up, still in his lap, and looked around quizzically.

"Wait- it's morning...?!"

I looked down at my clothes.

"I'm not wearing a wetsuit!?"

Freminet held back a chuckle, he still wore his wetsuit, it seemed fairly dry though.

"Calm down... Yeah, Lyney said to be back by twelve but I go out diving late all the time, it not a big deal."

Freminet looked me up and down.

"And as you can see I've already taken care of you-"

My face reddened and I buried it in my hands.

"I can't believe you did it again... Anyway, are you sure the others won't be upset about us spending the night here?"

I took a second to think.

"Did you even sleep?!"

Freminet cradled me into his arms again and leaned back on the rocks, he kissed my cheeks and forehead gently;

"Hey...please don't worry. Do you mind if I stay here with you just a bit longer...?"

He looked sincere, last night he has told me that he loved me so he did feel the same way I did, I wanted an excuse to stay aswell...even though it was not spoken we clearly both just wanted to lay in eachother's embrace.

"Freminet..."

I mumbled into his neck, he wrapped our bodies up in his dress coat, keeping us insulated from the chilling morning sea spray.

"Y/n, do you remember what I said last night? I just want to say that emotions took control...it was an adrenaline rush...I'm sorry-"

Freminet stuttered, trying so hard to find the words to say, he was visibly flustered.

"...do you regret what you told me?"

I hugged his chest, Freminet's beating hear pounded next to my ear, he gulped at my question; it looked like he was speechless.

"Y/n, I...not at all...it's just that, that wasn't what I meant, no...that's not what I was meant to say to you."

He looked defeated. His confident smile fading into his usual frozen expression...

"Freminet!"

I hugged him tighter and squeezed my eyes shut before kissing his cold lips hard enough to make him jump.

"...huh?! Y/n-!"

Freminet blinked, perplexed, with wide eyes.

"Do you...like me, y/n?"

A small smile reappearing on his stunned face, I didn't want to make him doubt his feelings or second guess himself, I'd learnt much up to now from Freminet; mainly that I should just say what I mean and do what I think is right for me...and for him.

"...of course I like you dimwit."

He seemed surprised, his face holding back a beaming smile, but overall hysterically happy that my love for him was confirmed.

"What's so surprising? C'mon, I told you last night, remember??"

I forced a pout, blushing I turned my head away from him, he could see my smirk which made him giddy with excitement.

"True, true...I like you very much aswell y/n. Though I have already said so-"

I interrupted; whispering against his lips.

"As you said, you wanted to be the first to say it, whatever happens I hope you don't regret anything."

Freminet shook his head and hugged me tighter.

"Not at all. I don't regret a single thing."

I giggled and kissed his cheek.

"...how bout we hang round a little longer before going home?"

Freminet moved me off his thighs and spread his legs around my waist, hugging me with his arms and legs, his weight now positioned on top of me.

"Sound good to me~"