Opera

Gm 🌻 🌻 🌻 (⁠⸝⁠⸝⁠⸝⁠'⁠꒳⁠'⁠⸝⁠⸝⁠⸝⁠)

I'll just pick up from where I left off~

*chapter 6*

"So...you wanna come to see a show or something with me at some point?"

Freminet mumbled to me as he packed our belongings into a bag.

We had just finished breakfast, which the inn provided, and came back upstairs to our room to find a place for me to go from here...I assumed

"You want ME to go with you to see a show...in Fontaine?"

I was puzzled at his motive though I treasured the opportunity. As his face grew more nervous I placed a hand on his shoulder;

"Of course I'll go! You did say that we are friends now, after all."

He smiled, fiddling with the dangling chain on his hat to hide his beaming face.

It made my heart skip a beat to see him so excited about me, I remember earlier when he held me close and kissed my wrist, and now he was offering to take me on a date!

"Do you, like, have a certain show you want to see?"

I asked, leaning on the wall with one arm, ultimate rizz.

Freminet stopped packing for a moment and sat the bed as he replied;

"Lyney and Lynette gave me more tickets to see their show again and I've never had a reason to go to it or take someone...their show is on at the Opera Epiclese, six o'clock tonight, so if you're interested..."

He face was so cute as he sat looking at his feet swinging nervously back and forth. Dammit...even if I wanted to act all confident I could never.

"Yeah, yeah I uhh I still wanna go with you."

I cleared my throat, my arm slipping off the wall causing me to loose my balance, my face smacked against the wall.
"Ah shit-"

I sat down next to Freminet in defeat, rubbing my grazed nose with a sour expression, I would hate to think what he viewed me like right now...

"So it's a date...?"

Freminet whispered; his husky voice making my chest flutter with anticipation.

"p...pardon??"

I coughed again, did i just hear him right??

Freminet groaned and continued fiddling with his hat.

"Nevermind...just be there, okay?"

I watched as his pouting face blushed a little, he stood back up and continued packing up our stuff, refusing to make eye contact. I'd never been the most confident person ever but I really needed this to happen, summoning my courage I finally replied;

"Hey Freminet, I mean, I don't personally have anything going on at that exact time...at that exact place..."

I helped him pack the last of the equipment into the bag, reaching to his face I held his chin to face me, he looked me in the eyes as i spoke.

"...It's a date then."

*Note
I wrote alot more of this chapter on my laptop but it deleted the revision so um here is the first half (⁠;⁠´⁠∩⁠'⁠;⁠)

~Under the Sea~ - Freminet X ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara