~Carnival~

25k views!

I lost the original cover picture I was going to use for this chapter so oh well.
Freminet is too cute...I can't take it.

Theme park oneshot!

Theme park oneshot!

~

Freminet and I stood at the ticket booth in line to gain access to the theme park, it was a hot summer day with many children and couples running around looking at stalls and playing games, Freminet was given two tickets and decided to bring me with him.

"Ooo Y/n what about this?"

Freminet smiled, pointing to a location on the park map he was holding.

"A rollercoaster? Have you ever been on one before?"

Freminet shook his head.

"Lyney isn't here to boss me around today so I wanna go on as many rides as I can!"

I sighed and slowly caressed his hair, Freminet's eyes darted around, his face red.

"Um if that's okay w...with you..."

He covered his face with the map, squeezing my hand that he was holding gently.

"You kids got tickets?"

A voice interrupted us from the ticket booth. The gruff old man took our tickets and waved us through, he rolled his eyes at us as we left.

"...how rude was he."

I mumbled to Freminet who just responded with;

"Wha-?"

I sighed.

"The man that just took our tickets? Were you not paying attention?"

Freminet blushed and looked back the map.

"...no...?"

I lost my train of thought and pointed at another location on the map.

"What about this?"

Freminet glanced at it and nodded excitedly.

"That's one of those 'get a ball in the cup and win a prize' things. Let's go see that first."

We began walking to the stall, the sun beating down on us, Freminet wiped sweat off his face with the rim of his shirt by pulling it up to his face exposing his pale stomach.

"Y/n you almost tripped, are you okay?"

Freminet pulled me closer, I had forgotten that he had been holding my hand this whole time.

"Oh, yeah, nah I'm good..."

I looked away from Freminet's body and shuddered. 'Don't look at your classmates brother like that! He means nothing to me in that way!' I though to myself, attempting to convince myself Freminet was not a potential love interest at all.