Without A Ripple

Almost considered making this a full on smut...but it was just too wholesome ♡

I was also gonna name this chapter 'without interruption' bcus it's the only chapter where they aren't fking walked in on ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ
But it just has to be aesthetically water-themed✨✨✨

ahem

*chapter 11* (⁠・⁠-⁠・⁠;⁠)⁠ゞ

"For now let's just start with basic swimming so you can get used to it again."

Freminet took my hand, there was obvious tension already, was he just going to overlook what just happened?

He placed his hands around my hips as be carefully stepped into the water.

"This is all for you y/n...so I'll only go as far as you feel is safe for you."

Freminet whisper in my ear. His chest pressed against my back as we went deeper into the water, if almost felt like he was hugging me, his face so close to my neck.

I could hear his hasty breaths on my skin, his light hair became damp at the tips as my started kicking off the sandbed to swim, Freminet didn't let do of me though.

"Freminet...I'm fine now, I think I can swim okay, the shore isn't to far-"

Freminet still didn't let go of me no matter what I said. He was searching for a way to make me stay close, he knew I could swim on my own if I wanted, but this was his chance...

He nuzzled his face into my neck shyly, his cheeks hot against my wet skin, his body heat was so hot compared to the icy water. I didn't feel like leaving this feeling, I didn't want to leave him...

"Freminet..."

I placed my hands over his; Freminet groaned into my neck, closing his eyes, he gave into his lust.

"Mmmngh~"

I let him move his hands up around my torso, his legs wrapping around mine, his feet rubbing on mine.

"Y/n...I..."

Freminet moaned, nipping at my ear gently, he let his grip loose for a second before moving me around to face him, he pressed our bodies against eachother. I could feel every breath and every heartbeat, every muscle and...other hard prominent shapes on his body.

"Y/n i really like you...you know that right?"

Freminet mumbled against my skin.

"Yes, of course, Freminet I like you very much to."

My hand shook from anticipation;

"Y/n..."

Freminet groaned again and licked my cheek and upper lip with his hand against the back of my head. His tongue creeped between my lips for a moment or so before contracting and going again.

"Y/n really really like you..."

Freminet hugged me even tighter. I wasn't even thinking about swimming anymore...it looked as if he was actually going to confess to me.

"...I've never had anyone else in my life that I loved other than my brother and sister..."

He teased and groped my body, his mouth touching me randomly, he looked nervous though incredibly... excited.

"Freminet I owe you everything...and I feel as if you are just as important to be aswell. I lov-"

Freminet pushed his lips against mine, our tongues pushing together, our saliva mixing and mouths sucking at eachother passionately.

"...I want to say it first."

Freminet smiled and kissed my mouth softly, the taste of seawater and him in my mouth;

"I love you. I love you y/n..."

Freminet kissed me hard on the lips, our legs kicking against eachother, attempting to stay afloat while making out.

I held on to him tight, my arms around his neck, Freminet held me above water easily though the sky was now black and thousands of little shining stars came into view.

I could barely see anything but the reflection of the moon on the water illuminating Freminet's beautiful face, his cute freckles like stars and his eyes like swirling nebulas, he was his own precious galaxy that had caught my eye and buried itself deep in my heart.

The water lapped rhythmically at his shoulders, Freminet held me out of the water as much as he could, so that I wrapped my legs around him and kissed his lips, holding his cheeks in my hands.

Time felt as if it was slipping away... Freminet held me until we were too tired to paddle in the one spot anymore. Exhausted, we flopped ourselves down of the rocky shore, the water splashing gently at my toes when I looked down.

Freminet kissed me on the cheek and caressed my head softly, I rested my head on his lap, my eyes slowly closing and I unwillingly drifted of to sleep within seconds of his embrace.

---

Lol I fell asleep last night while writing this so that's why I didn't post earlier 💀