All of them looked here and there for them. But they were not there.

Arnav looked at Guruji.

"She will take care of them. You don't have to worry" Guruji said.

Khushi saw HP standing speechlessly.

"What happened Hari Prakashji? When did Maya come here? What did she ask you?"

"She just come here. She asked 'Where are others'. I told her you went to the temple. She asked me to continue my work of preparing breakfast because you would have to break the fast. I went to the kitchen to finish breakfast preparation. She too came to the kitchen after a while. I went to the cupboard to remove the oil. I jerked hearing her shirking voice. When I turned towards her, I saw a smoky hand clutching Mayaji's hand"

"Smoky hand?" Arnav asked.

"Jee Arnav baba... The smoke grew to the roof height and Mathaji's eyes appeared in the smoke with a big size nose ring"

No one could understand whom HP addressed as MATHAJI.

Arnav and Khushi looked at Guruji who smiled. HP continued.

"She was indeed our Durga Matha... I saw her eyes furious. The milk automatically raised up and touched Mayaji's hand. It seemed like magic. I can't believe I saw Matha Rani..." He said excitedly, still having Goosebumps on his body.

"Is this what you mentioned as HELPING HAND?" Arnav asked.

Guruji nodded yes.

"Without God's helping hand, we can't win the evil. That's why we came here to perform a Havan to bring Matha Rani here. Durga Ashtami is an auspicious day for Durga Devi. Durga Matha will give ear to our prayers on the day for sure. That's why we decided to do the Havan at your place. And she appeared at the right time and gave a helping hand. She saved your pooja"

Khushi was overwhelmed. Her eyes tear up. Why not, if the Goddess herself came to save the pooja? She didn't believe when Guruji said, she was a child of God. She thought it was an exaggeration. But her Goddess proved it not an exaggeration. She was indeed a child of God.

"Why didn't you tell anything about it when we came to the ashram?" Arnav asked Guruji.

"Would you have believed if I had said the helping hand will be Durga Matha's?" He questioned smiling.

Arnav was silent because definitely he would not have believed it. Who could believe God would come?

"People would EVEN believe ghost but God..." Guruji said smiling.

Arnav was struck because Guruji was right. People were scared of Ghosts but God was. If they were scared of God, how would they make SINS?

"This pooja needed FAITH. You would be doubting it if I had told you about the helping hand. It might have changed your perceptions. That's why I didn't tell you"

Arnav nodded yes.

"Khushi, go and break your fast," Pandit said.

"Maaji..." Khushi was about to say something,

Cutting her,

"You have completed your duty with your husband. Hereafter, there is nothing you could do. God is on your side. She showed it to you through Hariprakash. So, just continue your routine"

"You too have breakfast with us. You too kept fasting" Arnav said.

Guruji nodded ok. Arnav gestured for Khushi and she followed them.

Manorama and Lavanya served them food. After eating it, all of them broke the fast.

Arnav came to Guruji.

"Guruji, where is Maa? What is she doing? Can't we see what she does?"

Before Guruji replied, Khushi did.

"We don't have to SEE it, Arnavji. Even though they were evil soft heated people like us could not witness it when it happens in real" Khushi said painfully.

Guruji nodded yes.

"Not only that, your mother will not let you face problems. Your betterment is more important for her than her revenge. That's why she took her to their place"

"To their place? They are witches... Will Maa handle them?"

Guruji smiled. His smile made Arnav relief.

In the meanwhile,

The same Tornado formed in the cave of vulture rock mountain. The same cave that was the meeting point of the witches. From Tornado, Ratna came out with Maya.

Ratna saw the whole clan present there. It seemed they also performed a pooja and offered a few LIVES to Kali Matha.

They stood up seeing Ratna with Maya and her burnt hand. They understood something AGAINST them happened in RM. And also understood Khushi completed the pooja. That chilled their spines.

Yet, they got ready to attack Ratna not giving up.

To be continued...