31 Spirit Faith

Part 31 Spirit Faith

Khushi came to her room and folded the bed, making space for Ratna to sit as she sprinkled turmeric water on the bed too.

"You too sit Khushi..." Ratna said.

Khushi became confused yet she sat on the bed. Ratna leaned on her shoulder, making Khushi perplexed.

"Can I ask you something?" Khushi asked.

"Anything"

"Being a ghost, do you also feel pain?"

Ratna smiles mildly.

"I too feel pain but Ordinary people could not cause it to me. The pain would be as strong as the person who causes it to me..."

"It seems the person is too stronger..." Khushi said worriedly.

"Not stronger than you," Ratna said and Khushi looked at her stunningly.

"Me? Am I stronger? I can't believe this"

"Yes, beta... You broke their magic. I felt the black art that was trying to pull me down. They tried to tie me tight but when you touched me, I felt like the tight rope around my body got incised. Their magic didn't work in front of you. That means you are indeed stronger than them"

Ratna sat straight and look that Khushi.

"I don't know how long I will be here. I am not sure whether I could revenge on the killer or not. But my soul will rest in peace if you are with my family. Because I am sure you will save them from all the odds. Please marry my Chotte. Accept his proposal..."

"I have already accepted..."

Ratna looked at her surprisingly.

"I accepted his proposal only for you. For your happiness... if your soul will rest in peace because of me, I will do anything"

Ratna hugged her.

"Thank you so much beta..."

"But I have one condition"

"What condition?"

"I will tell Arnavji about you"

"You can tell him but not now... after your marriage"

"But why Maji? He will be happy if he gets to know you are with him"

"You know him very well... He won't keep anything in his mind. He will get angry if he gets to know someone from this family is the killer. He will lose his patience. Before he knows that truth, making him calm is necessary. You can't do it now but only after your marriage. That's why I am asking you to wait..."

Khushi sighed.

In the meanwhile,

Shyam came home and called HP.

"Hari Prakash bring me a cup of coffee"

He sat on the couch, losing his tie and, leaned on the couch.

"ShyamJi, Chotte is going to get married," Anjali said excitedly.

Shyam frowned at her.

"Married? Chotte? What happened?"

"He is going to marry Khushi"

"Whaaat? Khushi? Did Nani fix his marriage?"

"No, Chotte wants to marry her"

"Has he lost his sense or what?" he asked irritatingly.

"I too think the same... because he said no to Sheetal and is ready to marry Khushi... "