39 Incredible Fact

Part 39 Incredible Fact

Arnav came to AR. Aman was waiting for him there. Arnav gestured for him to get in the car. Aman sat next to him and put on his seatbelt. Arnav geared the car up towards Mathura. It would take a minimum of two hours for them to reach Mathura if they had not been stuck in the traffic. Arnav took the small lanes to reach the highway thoughtfully. So, they avoided traffic issues.

"How do you get to know about the black magician?" Arnav questioned.

"A few months ago, my maid was talking about it with the gardener that her relative family had been affected by the black magic and their family members continuously fall sick..."

"Falling sick? Could make people sick through black magic?" Arnav asked with disbelief.

"I also had the same question when I heard it but now, after hearing what happened in RM, people can do anything to destroy people I suppose"

"How was the family now?"

"My maid said they are recovered... she is the one who suggested this black magician to me"

"Will he be reliable?"

"I think so. Otherwise, she would not have suggested him to me so confidently"

"Aman, no one should know about this. Keep it secret"

"Oh yeah... People will get Heart Attacks if they got to know the great ASR is behind a black magician..." Aman laughed.

"I don't give a damn about it but something is not right. I don't know who is doing all this. I can't trust anyone. I am in confusion Aman"

"I can understand. Don't worry, I will not leak out this matter to anyone, not even to Akash"

"And also to Sheetal..."

"Mmm..."

"I don't know why she behaves so hard these days"

"She loves you... Love is always hard" Aman smiled.

"No Aman, this does not seem love... she is obsessed... behaves like mad... Sometimes so arrogant..." He paused for a while,

"How could she degrade Khushi? Just because she is not educated, how could she talk like that?"

"It's obvious if she gets jealous... Leave her"

"Mmm..."

"By the way, what made you fall for a simple girl, ASR?"

"She is simple... That's what made me fall for her"

"You are so unpredictable... You are a super special man in society and you like a simple girl. Then why won't Sheetal behave hard? Anyone would become mad about you" he chuckled.

"This is my life, Aman. I want to live it as per my wish. I don't have to satisfy people around me. I have passed half of my life without anyone's companionship. I think this is the time to hold someone's hand. I want that someone's love for me should be unconditional"

Aman nodded affirmatively. He knew Sheetal's love for Arnav was not unconditional... it could not be. After all, he was ASR.

"By the way, what is the reaction of your family numbers about the witchcraft doll?"

"I don't know what exactly they are up to but I'm sure that someone from my family is against me"

"This is ridiculous... How do you think so?"

"Then how could the witchcraft doll come into my garden? How could any outsider come to RM and buried it? No way... Without the help of my family member, it couldn't be done..."