34 Result

Part 34 Result

Arnav was shocked, seeing the witchcraft doll in his house. The doll had been tightly tied with a black thread. Khushi looked at Ratna shockingly. Arnav was in a state that no one could describe in words. He could not believe he was facing such a situation in his life. He looked at Khushi as he could not hold himself from thinking her words about his mother.

SOMEONE WOULD HAVE RESTRICTED HER SOUL FROM HELPING YOU...

What Khushi said could even be possible?

"Arnavji, this is a witchcraft doll... But, how did this come here?" Khushi said.

Arnav gulped down hard, gritting his teeth.

"Hariprakaaaaash..." He shouted, making the whole RM jolt.

Not only Hariprakash but also everyone ran to the garden. Nani was the first one who entered as she was waiting for it. She was shaken to the core, seeing the doll.

Arnav looked at everyone who rushing in. The shock on their faces was visible.

"Naniji, Arnavji dug the floor to plant this rose sapling. That was when we found it. It had been buried in the corner" Khushi said.

"It seems a witchcraft doll... People usually use such kind of doll to destroy their enemies... I had seen it in many movies" Sona said fearfully.

Arnav gulped down hard.

"How did this come here? Who could do this? Why?" Nani asked restlessly.

"I too want to know how did this come here," Arnav said tightening his jaws.

"Do you believe these things Chotte?" Shyam asked.

"It doesn't matter whether I believe it or not... My question is, how this doll came here? Because no outsider could have buried it here. It should be done by someone from this family, or, someone from this family should have helped to bury this here"

All of them were stunned, hearing that.

"Do you suspect us, Chotte?" Anjana asked.

"Won't YOU (he stressed) suspect anyone, if this house had been yours?"

"Now also I think this is my house, Chotte"

"Ok... Then tell me, how did this doll come to YOUR house?"

"How do I know? Do you think I know about this doll?" Anjana asked sadly.

"I'm not talking about YOU... But, I need to find an answer... Who is trying to bring me down? Who needs to destroy me? Or... Do they want me to die?"

All of them squeezed their hands, not knowing what to answer.

"We will do something about it, Nannav..." NK said.

"You didn't understand, NK... I'm not talking about what's next but HOW"

"Won't we say, if we know the answer, Nannav? Do you think we would have allowed this to happen, if we had known about it?"

"Arnav bituwa, do you think we will try to destroy you?" Manorama asked.

"It's our bad time to face such a terrible situation, Manorama" Anjana said.

"No, Badima, stand in Nannav's shoes and think... What would he think if he found something in his place? Everyone would react this way only."

That was when they heard a calling bell sound. Arnav looked at HP. He went to open the door. HP came to the garden again. Maya and Akash came, following him.