13 Horrified Arnav

Part 13 Horrified Arnav

Arnav shouted from the washroom.

"Khushiiii"

He started banging on the door.

"Khushi I warn you... Just open the door. Or else, Khushiiiii" he pushed the door with his shoulder. Arnav was upset because it was a SLID door. It won't open easily if he pushed it. That was why Khushi chose her washroom to lock him.

"Arnavji, don't even try to break the door. I will lock this room door also. Not only that, but I will lock the main door also. No one is at home. Don't forget that. You should have to break two more doors then"

Arnav gritted his teeth.

"Khushi stop this nonsense. You don't know me. I just don't want to hurt you..."

Cutting him,

"I don't care if you hurt me... But, I don't open the door"

Arnav rolled his eyes. Taking his phone, he dialed security. But there was no signal on his mobile as it was a doomed washroom.

Arnav kicked the bucket angrily.

Khushi sat on the bed fearfully. What had she done? Just this morning she flaunted a lot about her blabbermouth. And now, she ended up locking Arnav in the washroom. She had no idea what he was going to do. He would kill her for sure. What would he think about her? He gave her shelter... Made her feel good with his cool behavior... Won't he think she took advantage? Whatever, she could not let him go. How could she let him go after knowing that he would get into danger? She was not going to care even if Arnav threw her out of RM. On the other side, Arnav kept on banging on the door. Khushi closed her ears tightly.

The time that never waited for anyone was running which made Arnav more furious. He never felt so helpless. A small country girl locked him in the washroom playing a silly prank. That irked him.

Opening the shower, he stood under the running water. He tried to cool his nerves down. He didn't want to hurt his guest. He was that furious no words could define.

After an hour, only Nani came to RM. Khushi rushed to her.

"Khushi Bitiya, did Chotte go to the office?"

"Naniji, I want to tell you something," she said panicking.

"Tell me Khushi bitiya"

"I locked Arnavji in the washroom," she said making face.

"Whaaat? Why Khushi Bitiya?" She asked with an unbelievable expression.

"You know about my Instinct right?"

Nani nodded yes.

"Arnavji was getting ready to go somewhere. As usual, I said 'don't go' in a flow. He was not ready to stop. I don't know what to do. Without any choice left, I locked him in the washroom" she bit her nail nervously.

Nani thought for a while and got ready to handle Arnav's wrath. Taking a deep breath,

"You go to my room. Don't come out until I call you"

Khushi nodded ok

"Shall I open him now? Or, he should be locked for some more time?"

"He can be out. He is out of danger now"

"Ok. You go"

"He is in the guest room's washroom"

Nani nodded ok. Khushi went to Nani's room. Nani walked to the guest room. She didn't hear any noise from the washroom. She opened the lock and looked inside. She saw Arnav sitting on the toilet seat, looking down, being wet. He raised his head, hearing the door opening sound. He saw Nani standing. He stood up, gazing at Nani. His LOOK itself told his uproar. He tightened his jaws with a sharp gaze.