💫Chapter-42💫

Start from the beginning

Flashback

A

s Jin didn't came his brothers decided to see How Suzy looks. They want to see who is the girl who won their Hyung's heart at one sight only.

So, During recess, instead of going to the cafety, they came outside of Jin's classroom to help their Hyung. But these 6 weren't alone, their fan girls were just behind them.

Namjoon turned back and glared at them all telling them to shoo away.
They all immediately left from there. Namjoon again looked infront with his brothers.

A girl came out from the class and Jungkook stopped her.

Jungkook- Sunabenim, do you know where is Bae Suzy?

Jungkook asked cutely. The girl cooed and then said

Girl- Yup. See that pretty Noona over there. She is Bae Suzy.

Jungkook- Thank You.

She pinched Jungkook's cheeks softly and then left.

Well, the brothers are famous for their handsome looks, Jungkook is also famous for his cuteness. And no one can resist his cuteness.

They all looked in the class and saw Suzy. Now they understood why Jin fell for her.

Yoongi- She is really pretty

Yoongi- She is really pretty. No wonder Hyung fell for her.

Namjoon- I know right Hyung. She is the defination of Beauty.

Hoseok- Are we gonna stand here and admire her or gonna talk with her?

Hoseok said snapping. They all nodded her head and went inside. Luckily the older girls who were in were mature enough not to shout or anything.

They went near Suzy and Jungkook tapped her shoulder. She turned back and looked at them.

Suzy- Oh You are so cute....... How can I help you cute boy?

Jungkook blushed a little at her compliment and hide himself behind Namjoon and Hoseok.

Hoseok- Sorry about him. He is very shy.

Suzy- That's more cute.

Namjoon- Hehe ..... By the way ..... We are here to talk with you about something.

Suzy- To me? Sure. What's it is?

Yoongi- Actually, Our elders brother wants to be your friend

Taehyung- But he is afraid to ask you.

Suzy- Really? Where is your brother?

Jimin- He had some work so he didn't came today.

Suzy- Oh...... I would love to meet him and be his friend......... I hope he isn't that one of the rich kids

She said and all the brothers looked at each other. They again look back at her and then Yoongi asked

Yoongi- What do you mean?

Suzy- I meant is ... I just hate rich people's. They are rude, arrogant, selfish people. They just know how to show the power of money.
Your and your brother aren't rich right??. ...  well what am I even saying. You all are so cute and kind too. I know you aren't one of those Rich Kids.

She said and all the brothers looked at each other nervously laughing.

Suzy- By the way what's the name of your brother?

Jimin, Taehyung- Kim Seokjin.

Suzy- Oh Jin...... I know him. He is really nice guy. No wonder his brothers are nice too.

Namjoon- Hehe..... Well, we have to go. Bye!!

Namjoon said and the rest noded and they all immediately left from there.

Flashback Ends

YN- Oh... Well, Unnie hate Rich people cause of Dad I think....

Jin- Maybe.

YN- Well, what happened after that?

Yoongi- We came home and told Hyung. Firstly he was shy that we talked with Noona but then he was very sad.

Namjoon- Yup. Cause everyone in school know that we are the richest people there. Heck, we were the owner of the school.

YN- Then how did you-?

Jungkook- Hyung thought for the whole day and then made a plan. Which was unbelievable for all of us.

YN- Really? What was it?

Jin-..............................

Hey Moonlights

Hey Moonlights

How was it?

Did you expected YN to be related to Suzy??

What plan did Jin made?

Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1050