𝒆𝒏𝒅.

well ladies and gentlementhat is a wrap

that is a wrap... again lol
we've done it- again

"as it was" has a been a crazy journey. so many things have happened, so many new ocs- we've navigated through casey and spencer's relationship and how far they've come in the last five seasons- i am so happy with the ones who have stuck around to see it.

it's so crazy that we have finally reached the end of the second book. it's so surreal. when i started this second book, i was about to become a senior in high school, stressing about stupid shit. and when i have finally ended it, i'm a high school graduate who has nowhere to turn but her fanfiction lol through all of those difficult times in my life, writing for 'as it was' has helped me escape the craziness that is my life and once my summer started, i took a vow to finish this book if it was the last thing i would do so during the summer i started finishing up seasons 9-12 and i have not stopped since.

while the first book focused on casey's growth from intern to profiler, this book focused on her growth from profiler by day, super mom and wife by night and also focused on other relationships around her as well as the one with spencer. i am glad that some have stuck around to see her growth throughout her years lol and i cannot wait for more of her journey to come to life as we reach the final book of this series-

can you believe it? the FINAL book of the series. it's so crazy to me. and so sad knowing that i am gonna have to let casey and spencer go some day.

and now for the big thanks!!!
first thanks goes to anju_04 for sticking around since the first book, you've inspired me to keep updating and your comments are always so iconic i love you!

second goes to Maya4Rose  - not only do we share the same name and love for spencer reid, we share the same love for my oc and book. thank you for always making me look forward to my comment section lol you actually helped me realize that people still liked this book when i started feeling down about it. i love you!!

and third thanks goes to pdoggie2001 - you are so freaking awesome, you're always so supportive of my ideas and always giving me pointers on what to add and what not to add. you've helped me out tremendously and i hope i've done the same for you! thank you for always PMing me your ideas hahaha love ya!

also- may be a few extra chapters here and there but yea lol

i guess it's time to say
that's a wrap for "as it was"!
bye, lovelies! <3333

AS IT WAS by @K4REVSREID-
started • 07 • 29 • 2022
ended • 09 • 23 • 2023

AS IT WAS by @K4REVSREID-started • 07 • 29 • 2022ended • 09 • 23 • 2023