𝒍𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊. family emergencies

CHAPTER SEVENTY-THREE: FAMILY EMERGENCIES !

━━━━━━

      CASEY WILLOWS WAS BACK AT WORK AS WELL AS THE REST OF THE TEAM. Of course, excluding Vivian, she was now healing from her injuries and her kids had decided to stay with her so they could take care of her. Casey was fixing some stuff up on her desk when JJ and Morgan had approached her.

"Hey, Ace." Morgan greeted. "Home sweet home, huh?" JJ jokes with the woman at her desk and Casey looks up at JJ and Morgan and chuckles. "Oh, you bet," Casey looks back at her desk. "Feels like I never left."

Casey had yawned and like Superman to the rescue, Spencer had come over to her desk with two cups of coffee, one cup being for her. "Here you go." He says softly and Casey smiles widely as she takes the cup. "Thank you, my love." She says. "Of course."

As Casey takes a sip from her coffee, Morgan speaks up. "Hey, you guys see Vivian at all recently?" He quips, wondering if anyone had. "Uh, yeah, I brought the boys by to cheer her up. She's doing better than before. That's for sure." JJ tells.

"That's good to hear." Casey nods. Vivian had assured to everyone that she was okay and didn't need the team visiting her all the time. But, of course, the team went against her wishes. Of course, Hotch did, that was her boyfriend.

"And how are you two doing?" JJ wonders, eyes locked on both Casey and Spencer. Before the two can even answer, Morgan raises a hand. "Let me guess, nothing but sweet, sweet loving your entire break?" He jokes.

Casey scrunches her face up at her coworker. "Um, gross..." She scoffs. "But accurate." Spencer follows, causing Casey to smack him on the shoulder. "Ow!"

"The kids were over at Leah and Isaac's most of the time but they got enough Mommy and Daddy time." Spencer stated with a tight-lipped grimace. "And we got enough Mommy and Daddy time." Casey added.

Both JJ and Morgan scrunch their faces up and JJ closes her ears and shudders. "La-la-la." She says and receives a look from Casey before JJ stops. "You two are gross. Probably grosser than anyone else here in a relationship." Morgan stated.

"Maybe, but I don't see you tying the knot anytime soon, mister." Casey comments towards Morgan. "Yeah, when are you and Savannah gonna get married?" Spencer wonders, leaning backwards and practically sitting on his wife's desk.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." Morgan holds his hands up defensively. "Pump the brakes, brain and beauty."

"You two have been together for a while now." JJ tells, agreeing with Spencer and Casey. "Just because they had a baby a year into dating," Morgan motions to Casey and Spencer. "— doesn't mean I gotta follow in their footsteps."