||ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||

Start from the beginning

" her family??" Dhirti asked while ayushree chuckled at her eagerness to know about more .

" well her family consists of her daughter and son with their family. Her son Rakesh shekhawat and his wife Anjali shekhawat they have two children gaurav Bhai and Naveen . Gaurav Bhai is married to bhumi bhabhi . Gaurav is same age of shashvat Bhai while Naveen, ayushree and me are same age " sanjana said giving details about shekhawat family. Dhirti nodded trying to register their names and relation .

" what about badi dadi 's daughter family?" Navya asked ayushree opened her mouth to answer but sanjana holded her hand stopping her from saying it .

" That's suprise for you dhirti bhabhi and you will like this suprise very much" dhirti was stunned with sanjana words and mischievous smile made her more suspicious. Is it really going to suprise her or shock her ?

" welcome to singhania haveli " sanjana said while big iron gates opened . Trio looked towards the massive haveli with big fountain and many people's are standing there to welcome them .

" We were going to shekhawat house right?" Navya asked while singhania men's towards their respective partner side to open door for them

" We were going to shekhawat house right?" Navya asked while singhania men's towards their respective partner side to open door for them .

" Do you think bada papa will make it happen when we have our own haveli " sanjana said and got down from her side .

Abhyant opened door for ayushree and forward his right hand . Ayushree looked towards his forwarded hand and then it him .

"Come" abhyant said with his dominating voice while ayushree quickly kept her hand on his making a warm sensation run through their body . Ayushree came out of the car with the help of him as soon as they reached near the entrance abhyant left her hand and stood beside her .

"Behave yourself" vivaan whispered in navya ear as warning to which navya just shrugged her shoulders. Vivaan rolled his eyes seeing her attitude.

The three couple stood with their right side of their respective husbands. Dhirti a noticed a elder woman of same age of uma dadi coming towards them with carrying arati plate . She immediately recognised her as pravati shekhawat.

Pravati welcomed them while doing their arati after it each couple took her blessings. Pravati warmly wished them and hugged her grandsons .

" Khamma Ghani" All people present their greeted while joining their hands and bowing their head slightly. Ayushree, dhriti and navya repeated the same action and wished them back.

" come lets go inside" uma said while all the family followed her inside .

Pravati introduced all her family members to dhriti and navya . All sat on the hall while Butler's are serving them drinks . Pihu and miksha are sleeping being tried of journey. They all were talking when they heard a excitement yell of a person. Dhirti was startled with sudden yell . So, to know about the person so she turned but seeing the person coming towards them she left irritated sigh .