Chapter 20

Gyehyeon: fat ; Hoyoung: italics 

I'm sitting at home, alone again. December has arrived. Everyday feels the same, like a loop that keeps getting repeated.

Last week of our promotions. We will soon be done with this comeback. December has arrived. It's crazy how time flies by.

The pillows on the couch aren't in order again, so I put them in one line, the action already familiar. Tiredly I take place on the window sill, shivering as I can feel the coldness from outside through the window. But I like it, it's distracting, so I endure it while staring on the street.

Last stage at inkigajo, we quickly make our way from the van to the building, comfortable warmness greeting us the moment we step inside. While hearing the fans cheer, giving my best the last time for these promotions, I can feel all the remaining energy fill me up, strengthening me.

An ambulance's siren is heard faintly, making me wonder where it's heading to, why it is on its way and for whom. Will they be saved? Will they be okay? The noise resounds in my head.

Loud claps and cheers see us off, we leave the stage contently. One last wave at the fans. The motivating noise resounds in my head while we take off our mics and dress into comfy clothes.

Therapy sessions have been kind of exhausting recently. Not that I ever enjoyed going there but now I can say that I would avoid them if I could.

Yes, the promotions were exhausting but I feel like our hard work has paid off. I'm proud.

Soon the others will be home. I actually can't wait for it. When I am on my own, I want them to be around. When they are at the dorm, I want them to stay away. Funny because that doesn't make a lot of sense. But do my feelings ever?

I'm looking forward to being back in our dorm. To see Gyehyeon. Even if it's not easy all the time, I like being with him. Yeah, I just care for him.

Suddenly it starts snowing, the first snow of this December. Every part of the ground outside is rapidly covered by the cold whiteness, making it look enchanted. Snow flocks are performing a tangled dance, flying around dramatically. The coldest and darkest season of the year is beginning.

Sudden snow surprises us. It's the first one of this winter, technically not winter yet but I think December already counts as winter. Happily I look out of the car watching how the flocks that land on the ground painting the streets in a clean white. Snow flocks are magically floating around, looking stunning. 

thank you for reading! ^^