A/N

"Hey... Moon, you think this is a little bit too easy to kill the creator? Its almost... Suspicious..." Sun muttered out walking next to him.

Moon huffed as they arrived at the daycare.

"you want to look a gift horse in the mouth?"

" n-no??"

" than don't question it" he replied back, walking into the daycare with Lunar trailing after him as Sun stood at the entrance.

_

A/N: Wow... I.. i just wanna say thank you everyone for reading Sun's Deal.
This entire fic was an absolute blessing to type, and im glad everyone who read it all the way to the end enjoyed this as well.

My first fic and it has more than 10k reads?
To think that this entire fic all started as an accident because i was trying to make a YouTube video 😭

But seriously i ain't never written a fanfic before so im happy that you guys watched my progress in my writing skills.

Man... drawing for this fic has managed to get me out of art block.

Honestly im sad that this fic is ending... I didnt think ill get attached to a fanfic 😭 But who knows, maybe Sun and Eclipse will be back soon... The Deal Breaker and the Reformed Mind... That sounds like a good title... Eh? One of you commented this idea unknowingly in one of the chapter as a joke and i have been inspired. (Yall lucky, cause i was planning to have only oneshots after this)

I'll write that later, but for now im taking a break since schools starting and i need to write the plot before actually typing, like how i didn't for this fic... (⁠•⁠ ⁠▽⁠ ⁠•⁠;⁠)

Anyways... Hope you enjoyed this and i might see yall on YouTube or something.

Thanks for reading Sun's Deal (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)