Chapter 10: Lunar

A/n: i finally got the chance to make the cover for the story now yippee (⁠・⁠∀⁠・⁠)

Chapter 10: Lunar

Days went by since their creator called, Sun and Moon moved out the bunker to another bunker. A lot brighter then there last one and much cleaner.

Sun was to say the least, disappointed about the news he had thought originally that there were allowed to go back to the daycare.
But it seemed that didnt happen as he tried pressing buttons on the Tv trying to get it to work.

Moon was asleep on his left as Sun turns to him deciding if he sould wake him up or now

'do it!'
"No, were not gonna do that, hes asleep"
'do it, you wuss!'

"... Can't believe your tempting me... You know what fine then, i needed to ask him something anyways"

Sun turned a 90 degree angle to the left and tip toed over to him. Reaching behind the back of brothers head to find the power button before hesitating because he obviously didnt know what he was doing.

probably should not trust him touching the very important wires that are exposed on the back of there heads. That could kill his very own brother if he pulled the wrong one.

He noticed that his other half started to wake up as Moon brought a hand up to rub at his head.

"Moon? Brother, hey are you alright?"
"No... Im fine, what happened?"

He noticed some hesitation came out from his brother and he looked at him in concerned.

"You took a break after we came here"
"I know, i mean right now."
" Well i just woke you up because of the tv"
" Whats wrong with it? "

He watched as Moon lazily turned his head to look at the object in question.

"Its just not working its stuck in a loading circle... Do you remember what i just did or no?"
" What did you do? "

Eclipse watched the 2, with Sun trying to explain to Moon about the tv.

"tsk, dear god i made a mistake... damn it. That shouldn't have happened"

He really didn't plan to make Moon have amnesia but then again he was planning to mess with Moon a little bit.
Maybe he should've tested the code before putting it on Moon.

His first mistake, being a little too overconfident in his abilities.

"Oi, Sun whats up with him?"
"Im... Not sure he keeps forgetting what he was doing"
" Lemme see what the hells wrong with him."
" Uhm sure? Why?"
"... You might've pulled one of the idiots wires out"
" Ya.. just let me ask him"

Eclipse sat in the mind in silence until he felt himself getting pulled into control.
He hadnt expected the sudden dizziness that crashed into him when he came out.

"Jesus, thats the first"

He looked at Moon whos still hunched over not paying attention to him.
He wanted to mess with him, slowly making his way towards him.

"You having a bit of a headache there brother? Hm?"
"... Why are you talking weird Sun?"
" Oh, wow i didnt think it was this bad"
"No wait no you're... Eclipse, right... What is wrong with my head..."
" Dont worry about it just let me fix this real quick"

When he got close enough to Moon he looked at the messed up state of wires that Sun has caused. before he reached over and yanked the chip he placed when Sun was messing around with his brother and replaced it with another one.

He needs to fix that chip later it didnt do exactly what he wanted anyways.

He backs away from the night animatronic before Moon snapped his head towards him.

"You!"
"What, i just fixed you"
"Why'd you need to fix me what'd you do"
"I didnt do anything you should ask Sun, he was asking about the tv and i thought I'd help him out, you know?"
" ... "
" I have to say this you have a very nice place here, how goes my little request?"
" No"
" No? Well you do have about a month give or take but i expect the star very soon but we'll see. "

Moon grunted to himself asking the other what he did but Eclipse watched and dismissed his question as Moon falls over.
Eclipse catches him and drags him to the charger port
Before reaching over to turn off the chip temporarily as Moon's head drops falling asleep.

laughing to himself, he thought the situation would make it more difficult to swap out but it turns out it was a lot easier than he expected, without Moon constantly yelling at him.
He stopped himself before letting Sun back out.

”hes fine now right?" Sun muttered walking towards where Moon was left to change.
He waited for Eclipse to respond but the other stayed silent and now Sun is concerned about what the other did.

He should be more worried about what Eclipse did but from what he saw briefly it did seem like he was helping Moon.

Hes gonna wake up Moon just in case.

"Moon, wake up!" He shook his brother waiting for him too boot back up.

"Ugh... Who are you?"

He backed away from Moon, he heard him. He definitely did but this was definitely not him... His voice, tone and pitch were different.

"What...??"