Chapter 5: One More Day

When Sun got back to his room he sat for a minute before a voice alerted his attention.

' im back, you miss me?'

Sun ignores the hiss coming from Eclipse as he said that and goes to talk to him. 

"Sure did Clipsy, Moony came by a couple minutes ago when you were gone. He apologized and, well were fine now... OH NO I FORGOT TO APOLOGIZE TO HIM!!"

' 1 dont ever call me that again and 2 calm down, you can do that when he comes back, idiot...'

"Right, i forgot to say this, were heading back to the bunker tomorrow"

'... Why...? '

"Well you know we had that argument and thats kinda why i left?"

' you buffoon i know that, but why tomorrow couldn't you go back right now? '

"Well, i mean i was kinda waiting for you to come back".

Sun heard a loud dramatic drawn out sigh in his head and he knew it was gonna be Eclipse egging on him for being dumb. 

' you could've just gone with him without waiting for me to come back'

"Your still connected to me even after leaving?" 

'no shit Sherlock, how do you think Moon was here'

" Wait... Your the one who brought moon here? Why?"

'you took way too long 'practicing' to Moon that i might as well bring him too you'

"I thought you said you left"

' i definitely did, but that doesnt mean i dont stop hearing your stupid voice in my head going over the same lines 20 times'

Eclipse's muttered tiredly as Sun just sat in silence pondering over what Eclipse had said.

Oh dear was Sun embarrassed about this, not only did Eclipse hear all of it, he heard an hour worth of scenarios he acted out. 

He really considered Eclipse was living a nightmare in his mind right now and he felt bad for his technical roommate. 

"I dont suppose you can forget all of that can you?"

'oh please, if i knew how to do that we wouldn't even be having this conversation'

"Your right"

Sun sighed in disappointment with his hands rubbing his faceplate. 

One more day before they head back to the bunker.