Chapter 16: Daycare

A/n Edit: story is almost finished 👀

Chapter 16: Daycare

Arriving back into the daycare was a sight to see when they both walked through the door. Monty had told them in advance that there were some changes made in the daycare but didn't elaborate further as they walked with them to the daycare before out right leaving them in the dust, like he was never there to begin with.

Both Sun and Moon paused to take in the new view, shocked about the changes that were made while they were gone.

"Huh, makes me wonder where the lizard got all that money from" Sun glanced around looking at the giant screens on the wall with interest as the screens were lit up showing their candy advertisements.

" Hey uh, Moon? Where did Monty get the money to do all this? There's like 2 giant tv screens and a giant statue of us...in gold..." Moon looked towards him as Sun was pointing at everything that was mentioned.

"Look I don't know, this is only the entrance and I really don't care about that right now. we'll look at everything here thoroughly when we finish looking at what Monty did with the rest of the place." Dismissing the other as he strides passed Sun and the statue, as the other goes to catch up with him.

"Geez, this place is HUGE! Did Monty ever say how we even get inside?" He called out following close behind his brother.
"No, but I'm guessing we go down the stairs, whoever made this place really needs to consider how long it takes to even get in there" looking around before concluding the only option as he starts going down the stairs.

Only to stop when he realized Sun wasn't following him. Turning his head to face his brother who's looking off to the right.

"Hey Moon... I think, I have a better way of getting into the daycare" Sun turns to him smiling cheeky.
" Sun, wha-" getting cut off as the sun bolts to the right and disappears from view.

Groaning to himself he goes back up the stairs only to catch Sun diving head first into a slide that seemed to connect into the place and hearing a crash when he gets to the bottom.

'might as well join him, hope it's not unstable or something' sighing to himself as he shifted the bag on his shoulder before walking over and sliding in.

☀️
While sliding through the slide as multiple colors sped by him as he continued his descend in multiple loops, he soon sees a white light where the exit should be as he pops out of the slide. But he starts panicking when he realized that's he's going to land face first into a giant pit of balls.

After acknowledging there's no escape from it, he accepted his fate and crashes into the balls. Laying face down motionless.

'idiot... '

.
.
.

'...Sun, get out of there now! ' perking up a bit from the comment until he hears someone else going down the slide as well.

'oh, shoot!' he starts trying to get himself up but the more he struggles the more he sinks down further into the pit of balls trapping him like quicksand.

"I- i cant get out!" Whisper panicking, still trying to find a way to move away from the slide.
'damn it! Move already!!' hearing the other shout in his mind as Sun gets dragged out of control, swapping places with each other.

Sadly it was too late for Eclipse to do anything, as Moon came barreling in and tackles them down falling into the ball pit causing a yelp as he falls down. Now Eclipse was faced down, drowning in the pit below Moon. As the night animatronic was sitting on top of him.

Moon looked around in confusion before noticing the inaudible sounds coming from below him only to look down and notice his brother drowning below him, and hurried to get off.

Moon uses his free hand, grabs one of his arms and drags him up. Letting Eclipse breath the fresh air that now has been presented to him.

"I... Am not dealing... with this..." Huffing as he mimicked Sun's voice before dragging Sun back out unexpectedly.

"Dealing what?"
"What?" After booting back up to see Moons face infront of him while he held his wrist above his head.
"Nevermind, come on let's get out of this" turning to walk as he dragged Sun with him by the wrist.

"So, mind explaining what's in the bag? You carried it pretty protectively from stuff hitting it." Sun questioned as they exit the ball pit, Moon lets go of his wrist to look at the bag.

"It's a body" replying back nonchalantly as he looks over the bag, making sure no rips had happened when they were at the pit.
"Wait, what! A body?!?"
"Well... not a body, more like body parts"  Moon corrects him, still not seeing what the problem was.
" That... Does not... Make it any better. You said you wouldn't kill anyone!" pausing at some of the words in his sentence to get his point across.

" Kill? I didn't kill anyone. Im making a body for Lunar" looking sceptical as he glanced at Sun as the other stayed quiet, honest mistake on his part.

Sun replied with a question if Lunar would have heard him, to which he replied that Lunar had found a game that kept him entertained, that should give him enough time to finish the body.

Nodding in response, Sun watched as Moon dragged the bag somewhere else to do his tech business. Lunar had really grown on Moon in such a short amount of time just like him and Eclipse, he's glad that Eclipse gave his brother a friend he can hang out with besides himself.

.
.
.

'... Why am I doing this?... What's the point in having the star?... What am I even going to do with it?... '