10. Happy Ending

**Two Months Later**

Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren, along with some disciples of the Lan clan, arrive at the Yunmeng Jiang Sect to meet Lan Wangji and his two children.

Lan WangJi is excited to meet his family as he will be meeting his brother and uncle after many months.

Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren meet him for the first time in a long time after Lan Zhan's marriage to Wen Chao.

The rioters of Taiyang have been creating a lot of ruckus and commotion on the border of the city continuously.

Due to the massacres committed by the tribal arms forces of the Taiyang sect, people of all communities are afraid of them.

Due to the hubbub of the Taiyang sect, his elder brothers and uncles were unable to come to the Jiang sect to meet Lan Wangji.

Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren hug Lan Wangji one by one and also meet Lan Wangji's two children.

Wen Tianshi's name also changed to Lan Tianshi

Wen Yuan's name also changes to Lan Yuan and Lan Sizhui.

*****

After a very long time a family reunion takes place, Lan Xichen together with his shifu, both of them Lan spent their 2 weeks at Lotus Pier, Yunmeng Jiang Sect with Lan Wangji and Jiang family.

Lan Xichen noticed that his younger brother always spent his time with Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian also takes care of Lan Wangji and his two children wholeheartedly.

Lan Xichen remembers that his younger brother was in such a devastated state for so long after Wen Xu's death, but this time in the company of Wei Wuxian, Lan WangJi is able to forget everything and turn his life towards a new direction again.

Lan Wangji is living his life happily in lotus cove forever with his best friend.

Lan Qiren would have seen many changes in Lan Wangji's condition, so he would have asked his nephew to return to Cloud Recess with him but Lan Wangji had refused to return to his Gusu Lan Sect because he is very happy in yunmeng Jiang sect.

Lan Wangji wants to spend his future life with his friend, Lan Qiren and Lan Xichen repeatedly insist Lan Wangji to come back to Gusu but Lan Wangji stubbornly refuses every time because he does not want to leave his new friend and go back to his boring world in Gusu.

*****

Lan Xichen says, "Wangji, why are you refusing to come back to Gusu? Do you love Wei Gongzi? Don't you want to leave him. Wangji, in our society with a man without marriage having an affair is a sin and if you do, people will consider you a despicable person."

Lan WangJi lowered his head and whispered, "Xiong-Zhang I love Wei Ying. I just want to be with him."

Lan WangJi bit his lip because he feels very nervous while expressing his love in front of his elder brother.

Lan Xichen says, "What about Wei Gongxi? Does he love you? Have you ever wondered whether he even wants to marry you?"