2. Unfortunate

**Story began with the Scene inside Gusu Lan Sect**

**Inside Cloud Recess**

King Wen Rouhan of the Qishan Wen sect visits the Gusu Lan sect with his eldest son, crown prince Wen Xu of the Qishan Wen sect.

Wen Xu is a 26-year-old handsome young crown prince, his gaze falls on a young boy wearing white cloud pattern clothes with heavenly beauty.

This handsome Lan boy looks like an angel from heaven with his snow-white skin and chubby cheeks.

A very beautiful teenager who is playing with small rabbits around him..

Some Lan disciples called Lan Wangji, “Young second Prince Lan, Yashi has been asked to present you.  Sect head master Lan Qiren is calling you to meet Wen Rouhan, the king of Wen Sect..""

The young boy nodded his head and let the rabbits go into the forest. Wen Xu whispered, "That little Lan teen disciple is so handsome."

*****

**Few Hours Later**

Lan Xichen and Wen Rouhan are discussing sect matters but Wen Xu notices a young teenage boy sitting there quietly focused on his work.

Like an obedient student of the Gusu Lan Sect, the Second Lan prince listens carefully to what they all say and write it down on a sheet.

Lan Qiren loves his nephew Lan Wangji very much like his own son because he has raised his nephew under his wing since childhood.

Lan Wangji is carefully writing down the terms of all negotiations between both sects.

Lan Qiren asks, "Wangji, have you made a complete note of the analysis of today's conversation? This bond of conversation between the two sects is very important for both sects. Have you carefully written down everything and prepared a copy too?"

Wen Xu thought to himself, "Oh well, this teen boy's name is Wangji, and because of the surname Lan, his full name is "Lan Wangji"... He is the second young prince of the Lan community."

Wen Xu suddenly stood up and bowed before the elders and he boldly asked the young second Lan Prince as his bride.. yes, as his bride.. his lovely bride who will bring luck and prosperity in his life in his future..

Everyone present in the room is shocked and surprised that Wen Xu has asked for Lan Wangji's hand in marriage.

But the most surprising thing is that Lan Qiren agrees to this marriage proposal.

Head master Lan would have given his permission without any second thought.

Everyone feels that this is the best proposal to establish good relations between the two communities which will bring future prosperity and happiness for both the communities and their regional people.

Lan WangJi starts feeling embarrassed and shy after hearing about his marriage proposal in front of everyone.

Lan Wangji try to hide himself behind his brother Lan Xichen.