when you're sick ★

requested by sae sae

miles: he would definitely prioritize you over everything, even school. he would get your call/text and he would rush over with your favorite candy/food/snack and a stuffed animal that he thought represented you. he would be by your side until you no longer needed him, and he would get you water, tissues etc, whenever whatever.

gwen: she would be really caring and worried about you, she would definitely swing by your window and throw you a gift basket with a little handwritten note from her attached by a spiderweb. she would also give you some activities you could try while you're sick that would let you stay in bed but keep you distracted. 

pavitr: he would definitely give your parent/guardian(s) a list of his favorite teas for each common sickness and he would come see you too, he wouldn't care one bit that you were sick and he'd give you a big hug. he also seems like someone who would have a pet, so he would bring them as emotional support for you. he'd bring a bunch of stuff for your bedside table.

hobie: he would be hilariously overdramatic about your contagiousness but he'd toss you some sickness necessities as well as his favorite things to do when he's sick. he would also promise to bring you to see the sunset/stargaze when you felt better. he would also bring your homework if you guys went to the same school. ( if he even goes to school)

miguel: he would act like he didn't care whatsoever but he would ask lyla to (anonymously, but she made sure to leave out that part) deliver you tissues, water, your comfort food and something on your wishlist. he would also add a note in his handwriting ( he stupidly thinks you can't recognize it ) telling you to feel better soon

a/n: somewhat acceptable chapter, i'm trying here lmao. anyways vote n comment if you enjoyed and leave feedback below! mwah!

x,rai