1932 | spider noir x y/n 💋

REQUESTED BY:  @lokisremainingsanity

a/n: the song above i js found on yt, its good for the main part when theyre at the bar 🙂 in this scene, peter is just himself, so imagine how he looks.

I look across the room to look at my best friend, Peter Parker. Most of you know him as SpiderNoir, but we've been best friends since high school. There's light jazz music playing in the background and I can overhear him talking about his great adventures in the "color world" as he explains.

I've always sort of liked Peter, something about his voice and how he explains things he likes. I don't think there's any chance we could ever end up together though, and I don't wanna mess up our relationship.

I hear the song change and roll my eyes. A slow dance. I look around to see many couples get up and walk with their partners to the floor. I look back to see Peter walking towards me, he stops in front of me and puts his hand out.

"May I have this dance, m'lady?" I look into his eyes with a look that says really.

He nods and I see him smile. I chuckle and put down a napkin to hold his hand, then get up as we make our way to the floor.

We finally find a spot and I put my arms around his neck as he puts his around my waist, I look up into his eyes and give him a small smile. The way he looks at me, I can't get enough of it. He looks at me like I'm the last thing he'd want to ever see, like I'm the brightest star of the sky.

As the song goes on, we move in unison, I feel so loved when he's with me, i'm not sure how to explain it, just the way he holds me, gentle and caring but in an almost possessive way i love. At one point, I feel his hand graze up and down my hip, and i feel a shiver down my spine.

The song slowly ends and i feel his hand on my back and notice him looking into my eyes, smiling. I smile back and boop his nose. He chuckles, making me feel all bubbly inside.

We find our way back to our places and i start a conversation with a stranger about my dress.

Its closer to the end of the night and i yawn as i walk out the door. I feel a familiar presence behind me and turn around to see Peter.

"Need a ride home?" he asks. "Can you?" "yeah of course, come with me." he replies. I follow him to his car and sit in the passenger's side. He turns on some music as i hum along, i can see him smiling in the corner of my eye.

As we arrive to my house, i gather my belongings and open the door, then exit and close it behind me. I make my way to my door and look back at him and wave. He blows me a kiss and says goodnight. I hope the darkness around me hides the pink in my cheeks. I smile as he drives away and i open my door. I walk up to my room and set my stuff on my table then lay on my bed. What a night, i thought to myself. That evening i fell asleep with the happiest memories of that day.

The end.

a/n: sorry this ones a lot shorter but i really hope you guys liked this one!! Thank u for ur request and i hope i did okay in fulfilling it :) please vote n comment if u enjoyed!!

X, rai

w/c: 623

date: 26/07/23