cute/flirty things they do ★

miles: he would find a bunch of creative nicknames for u, he would also give u this one particular look that js gave u butterflies, and i feel like he would also use a bunch of terrible pickup lines but in your mind it's the effort that counts. 

gwen: she would call u so many cute things, she would smirk at you a lot, and she would know exactly what gave you butterflies ( which we all know she'd do pretty often ). she would also make time in her day to hang out with u and see u. 

pavitr: he would call you his girl, talk about u to literally anyone and everyone, and he would be so so overprotective over you, to the point where it's not annoying, but it's funny to you because he wouldn't let u do very many things ( he would eventually tho) 

hobie: he would call u "luv" 24/7 as we all know, and he would also just make fun of your height a lot, and i feel like he would just show up behind u and hug u, then ask if u were ok, and once u confirmed, he would swing out and he'd carry u somewhere to go see the sunset/sunrise etc

 miguel: he would smile at you, and ik this sounds like standard, but as a very moody and unhappy individual, knowing that you have the power in you to not only make someone happy, but make them able to put effort into giving you a sign of that, is just everything. 

a/n: i actually love these, and i'm running out of preference chapter ideas, so pretty please request more below :) 

x, rai