you get broken up with ★

miles: he would take a softer approach on it, telling you that it will all be worth it in the end, and that you're an amazing person and it was kind of their problem if they didn't like you. he would remind you of your worth and he would reccomend you listen to music, since it always helped him get through hard times.

gwen: she would totally be the "f him" kinda girl, and would tell you so many times how many people there are in the world, and how there is one out there waiting for you. she would also tell you how much other people liked you, maybe not romantically, but just because one person doesent like you, it doesent mean the whole world is against you. 

pavitr: i know for a fact he would start talking about his amazing girlfriend, but once he realized you werent in the mood for it, he would remind you how much of an amazing person you are to be around, and he would tell you about how its meant to be this way, but you should know something better is coming your way. 

hobie: he would def be a little annoyed, but if he found you crying over it, he'd say "you alright, luv" then would spend some time talking to you about how he wasn't even that good anyways, and how there were plenty other people better than him.

miguel: he would go on for a bit about how teenage love was stupid and meant nothing, but would realize it would hurt you and he would tell you about how he met someone too, and it didnt work out, but he was glad to have done it anyways, because it taught him a lot and gave him a reminder to not repeat any mistakes. 

a/n: a little bit of a longer chapter but i love this one too, vote n comment if u enjoyed x

rai