their favorite time of day ★

a/n: im doing a double update, also im adding 2 times, 12h and 24h x

miles: 10-11pm (22-23h), i feel like he would totally be grounded and then just hop out his window and walk alone in the streets of brooklyn, he wouldnt be too worried bc he could literally js swing out of there, but he seems like the person who would enjoy quiet, night alleys, but before midnight, because he would still care about getting the right amount of sleep. 

gwen: 5-7pm (17-19h), personal opinion but idk if you guys remember in istv when we see her and its around fall time in the backround, to me she just seems like she would love that, so id say golden hour, like around the time where the sun not set but really close to the horizon, and she would love to just sit at the top of a building and admire the sun. 

pavitr: 4-6pm (16-18h) this one i dont really have an explanation, i just feel like he would be someone to enjoy the time between getting out of school ( my time at least) and eating dinner, like just that little spot of free time ( if u dont have any extracirriculars) but i imagine he wouldnt really have any ( being spiderman doesent count ).  

hobie: 9pm-6am, i know this is a huge frame, but i feel like hobie would be a huge evening, night and early morning person, like anytime when theres no sun, he loves it. i also feel like maybe its js me or like other creative hobbies, but like when theres no sun, i get way more inspiration to go do things. 

miguel: 2-5am, we all know hes an independant boyboss, but he definitley would prefer solitude and early mornings, and i feel like most people are asleep from 2am-5am, so he would really love to have time to himself, quiet time, so he could think without getting disrupted. 

a/n: this was sooo fun and its so much longer too, anyways hope u guys loved it :) vote n comment if u enjoyed 

x, rai