how they wake you up ★

a/n: enjoy

miles: he would poke you once then like back up in a scared way, then poke you again, then if u still didn't wake up he would quietly whisper "y/n, y/n wake up" and if you still didn't wake up he would start horribly singing your favorite song. that was his favorite thing to do though. 

gwen: she would start by giving your shoulder a light shove, then if u didn't wake up, she would say your name, then if you still didn't she would our headphones on you and play a "ba-dum-ch" and that would always get you up if all other attempts failed. 

pavitr: over the years of your guys' friendship, he would learn your favorite and least favorite smells, and he would start with your top two favorite, then if you didn't wake up, he would literally bring over whatever your least favorite smell was ( ex for me. a cigarette butt or a sewer rat ) and hang it over your head. 

hobie: same as the rest, he would gradually find worse things to wake you up with, but in order i think it would be saying your name, then saying it a lot louder, then throwing a pillow at your face and saying your name. 

miguel: he wouldn't even bother to wake you up, he would either send wtv her name was to go wake you up or he would click a button that would first set up an alarm and if you weren't up within three minutes he would flip your bed over.

a/n: this was fun to write, hope u enjoyed, please vote n comment if u liked it.

x, rai