the first thing they noticed about you ★

miles: your smile/laugh, i imagine you two would meet at his high school and you'd be new and he'd be walking down the hallways to his new class when he heard you laughing and talking to someone else from school, and he would love how your smile was so contagious and just lit up the room.

gwen: your intelligence/humor, imagining you're new at the school, she would be impressed by how you knew the answer to all the teacher's questions, or she would think you weren't funny, but in a funny way, kinda like miles, i'm not sure if that makes sense.

pavitr: your interest in the things your passionate about, when he first met you, he was really interested in how you were so passionate about things you loved, and you were quite stubborn/headstrong. he found it really cool how you weren't afraid to literally step on people to get things done.

hobie: he would notice how you got alone with people really quickly and really well, even if youre on the introverted side, when you do meet someone and talk to them, he'd love how you'd become close friends with someone in a short period of time. he would adore how you had such a lovable and friendly personality, not one person you met disliked you. 

miguel: although he definitely wouldn't show it, he would admire how you were able to inspire collaboration and teamwork within the other spiderpeople. it seemed unique to him how you got people to cooperate without yelling and getting mad. 

a/n: yet another chapter, i also updated the cover so hopefully you guys like it, vote n comment if u agree w any of these, and leave feedback in the comments :))

x, rai