It's not like I find his cute freckles and porcelain face and dewy eyelashes that I could admire for years at all attractive!! Though he DID invite me here with him. Like a...like a date...

"What did you say?"

Freminet raised an eyebrow in curiousity.

"What?! Sorry did I say something??"

I scratched the back of my head and chuckled nervously.

Freminet smiled awkwardly and led me to the stall. It was a cute little stall with plushies like pusheen and hello kitty handing across the frame of the stand. On a table at the back had three cups of varying difficulty to throw the ball in from the front.

Though what had taken Freminet's interest was the prizes on the back shelf, ice lollies.

"Excuse me ma'am, how do I win those?"

Freminet asked the woman running the stall in a timid voice, pointing at the prize at the back.

"The icy poles hun? Just get the ball in all the cups first go."

He nodded and took the ball without a second thought.

"Hey Freminet, be careful! You only get one go remem-"

He tossed the ball before I could finish with perfect precision, getting it in the first cup with no problem.

The woman handed him another ball for the next shot. Again Freminet aimed and threw it into the cup without any trouble.

The stall woman looked amused.

"You really have a good eye luv, is it because you've got someone special watching, hmm~?"

Freminet blushed and got the last ball in with perfect hand-eye coordination.

"I...um it doesn't matter does it?"

He replied to the woman with red cheeks.

She laughed to herself and looked at me.

"What about you cutie? You want a go to impress the hot shot here~?"

I gritted my teeth and took a ball from her.

"Fine."

I took a minute to aim but actually got the first ball in easily.

"Wow~"

The woman clapped and snickered.

I took a stance and threw the next ball, it landed not so well but I still got it in.

As I reached for the third ball and prepared to throw it the woman giggled;

"Come on~ you wanna impress your little boyfriend over here don't you?"

I threw the ball out of impulse and it bounced off the cup.

"Dammit..."

I muttered, she distracted me...

The woman took a plushie and an icy pole and handed them to us.

"Well here's your prizes kids! Have fun~"

She waved us away with a smirk, now we stood in the sun with one icy pole and one plush of my melody.

Freminet took my hand again and squeezed in softly.

"Did she make you mad? We can share the ice lolly if you want."

I shook my head and looked down at the map to search for our next activity.

"Really y/n, please take it."

Freminet pushed the ice lolly into my hand.

"No, no! I can't take all of it, I'll feel guilty that I took your prize."

Freminet came to an agreement for me;

"Then how bout we share?"

'Share?!' my mind screamed at me. 'As in BOTH eat the same thing?? Getting our saliva in eachother's mouth??'

"Sure."

I handed it back to him.

"You go first. I'm gonna try to find something to do now."

I searched for a suitable activity in the shade that we could both enjoy.

Freminet licked the icy pole and pointed at another place on the map.

"How about the ferris wheel?"

I pondered the idea, then smiled and nodded.

"Sounds great! Let's go, I'm boiling!"

As we walked to the ferris wheel my mind started to wander again.

'He's real good with his tongue...' I thought, watching Freminet licking the icy pole, sucking it and moving it around his mouth. I tried so hard not to think about it but my mind was going crazy.

"Y/n, were here."

Freminet flicked my forehead, snapping me out of my thoughts and back to reality. We stood in line and eventually got on the ride.

We took a seat on opposite sides of the little ferris wheel room thingy. 'Alone together...in a small space...' I cleared my throat trying to keep the intrusive thoughts out.

"Y/n, you can have the rest of the icy pole now."

Freminet handed it to me, 'sit next to him...kiss him-', I laughed awkwardly and took the icy pole from him.

"Thanks!"

We sat in almost complete silence except the sound of the crowd below chattering and laughing. The ferris wheel was reaching its peak already.

'Sit next to him...come on...' I honestly did want to hold his hand again so badly...

"Uh, so do you like the view?"

I asked while moving onto the opposite seat, next to him, I took his hand in mine again hoping that it didn't seem weird that I went to the trouble of moving closer to his just to hold his hand.

"It's a really nice view...y/n, do you like the ice lolly?"

I smiled, glad he didn't bring up my actions.

"Oh yes it delicious! And it's an awful lot cooler in the shade."

Freminet nodded and leaned back. He held my hand gently and looked out the window.

"Y/n...do you like my brother?"

I was so puzzled that I audibly must have made a noise because Freminet laughed and looked at me.

"Do you like anyone?"

He took a moment before asking, he clear needed to work up courage to ask me like this. Yet I had no idea how to respond.

"Well...yeh...I mean, yes."

I didn't want to lie or say no to him so I guess this was the only way that I could honestly tell him how I felt.

I hugged my plushie tightly with one arm, my other hand squeezing Freminet's.

He leaned over and pecked a kiss on my cheek.

"I don't know if it...a bad time for you or anything now y/n but, I like you."

The ferris wheel reached its peak and I impulsivity kissed him back.

"Yeah same..."

Freminet smiled, I took the last bite of the icy pole, Freminet leaned forward and stole the chunk of icy pole from my mouth leaving my stunned and flustered. Freminet leaned on me, his hand trembling.

"We should hang out more often"

~

Too many words...

Next chapter will be out soon

I'll write practically anything if you want to request shít.

Thx again for reading (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

~Under the Sea~ - Freminet X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें