Sleepover part 2

Russia POV

I could hear Russian Empire choking. "That bastard had children and didn't tell me?! Wait, does that mean..." he paused. "I'm your grandfather?!" He asked happily and the others looked shocked, hearing everything. Ukraine smiled so brightly and for once, I smiled too. "I guess so." I said. "Do you know what that means?!" Exclaimed Ukraine and I nodded. "Do you have siblings?" Asked R.E (Russian Empire). "Yes, we were 15 kids." I could hear him choking again. "Wait what do you mean were?" He asked and the other looked as confused as he was. Ukraine's smile faded and so did mine.

"My younger sister, Ukraine, is here with me, but the rest..." I froze and Ukraine looked down, no longer happy.

"They're dead too." I said.

The others gasped and R.E fell silent. "I discover I have 15 grandchildren, and then I discover 13 of then are dead. I have fought plenty of wars and battles, but this shit hurts." He said quietly and I agreed.

"Hey, um, I- I'll call you later, okay?" I asked and he paused for a second, still processing what I just informed him. "Yes, yes. I wouldn't want to waste your time." He said. We said our goodbyes for now and I hung up and gave the phone back to Germany, who was as shocked as they all were.

"Um, Russia?" Asked S.K. "You- you said your father and siblings were, um, d- dead..." he continued, stuttering. "We, um, need some explanations." He said and the others nodded. "I suppose you do, but it's better if you don't know, for your own good."

"Oh come on, it can't be that bad." Said North Korea confidently. "Oh trust me, it is." I said coldly and by my tone he realized I wasn't joking.

"We still want to know, Russia." Said Ame and I couldn't argue. "Fine, but don't say I didn't warn you."

I told him the time and place he needed to look for and he displayed the memory from 8 years ago, when I was ten.

WARNING: SOME SCENES AHEAD WILL CONTAIN TORTURE,MURDER, ENSLAVEMENT AND SAD MOMENTS. IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THINGS SUCH AS THAT, OR YOU ARE READING IT TO SOMEONE YOUNG OR SENSITIVE, IT IS YOUR OWN RISK!

Nobody POV

The memory revealed a small wooden cabin in a big snowy forest, with a lake nearby.

The cabin's door opened and two young boys stepped out, smiling. The taller one of them held a weapon that seemed to be a hunting rifle.

"The taller one is me, the other is my little brother Kazakhstan." Explained Russia. (In the present)

"Promise you'll be alright?" Said a man from inside the house. 

"And that's our father."

"Of course!" They both said and waved goodbye as they walked into the forest.

"We were on our first hunting mission. Our father always took us hunting since we were too poor to buy food, but it was a little hard, because we had younger siblings back at home. However, we managed."

After a while of walking, they reached a part of the forest deep enough to have wild animals. The younger boy pointed at a deer. "Can we eat that?" He asked his brother. "I suppose. Here, you kill it." He said and handed him the rifle. Their father taught them how to shoot with it properly, but Kazakhstan still struggled a bit. "Here, I'll help you." Said younger Russia and showed him how to hold it properly. He shot and the deer fell to the ground.

Kazakhstan jumped up happily and Russia congratulated him. They highfived and laughed.

"Dad will be so proud of us!" Said Kazakhstan and they both smiled. "C'mon, this thing won't move itself." Said Russia and they carried the corpse back to their cabin, not knowing they were being followed.