Befriending enemies

America POV

The next day

Today I wanted to confront China and North Korea, or better, befriend them. I didn't know how, but I wanted to try. And now that Russia is my friend, he can scare them off if something goes wrong.

Time skip to lunchtime

I went and found Russia and told him what I wanted to do. He looked a little confused but he didn't argue. We searched a little and then found them bully a female country. I looked closer and saw it was India. "Hey! Stop it!" I shouted, knowing that they won't listen. They stopped kicking her and turned to us. "Ahh, it's you again!" Said China. "Listen, you gotta stop doing that! Why are you even doing this?" I asked them and China laughed. "Because it's fun!" She smirked.

"She's lying." Said Russia. "How do you know?" I asked, confused. "My ability is to read minds. Although I don't even need to read her mind, you could see it in her eyes."

China gulped and I grinned. "Either you tell him the truth, or I will." Said Russia coldly.

"Never! Why would I tell you!" She exclaimed and Russia sighed. "The hard way then?" He asked and I swear I saw China trembling. "Her parents are abusing her, so she likes to take revenge on innocent countries in her way." He said calmly and I gasped. Even North looked surprised. "Urgh, fine! You're right. I am doing this to feel better about what they did to me." She said, actually sad this time. Russia sighed again. "Listen, I know how suffering feels like, and I didn't deal with it the way I was supposed to either, but it's not a reason to hurt other people."

She paused, then looked over to India who was laying on the floor, bleeding. Suddenly you could see the realization on China's face. She suddenly felt guilty and aware of the things she's done.

Silence

"I'm sorry." She said and every country who could hear her was shocked. "M- maybe it was the wrong thing to do. I'm sorry." She reached her hand towards India and helped her up. "I shouldn't have done that." She said and I smiled. "Wait what about you, North?" I asked and looked over to him. "He has a soft side too, trust me." Said Russia and I walked over to North and China and reached my hand towards them.

I suddenly saw that our friends were watching the whole thing. Good, that'll save some explaining.

"Friends?" I asked and China took my hand and nodded.

"Friends."

{A/N: yay now they're friendsssss. Another short chapter, I know, but you got three chapters a day! God I feel motivated today. I might even write another chapter now.}

Words: 450