Introduction

America POV

"Really?!" I said, happy he changed his mind.

"Yeah..." he says, hesitating. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"N- nothing..." he mumbled. "You- you never had friends, did you?" I asked softly. "No..." he answered.

"Well that's exactly why you should be my friend!" I smiled.

Russia POV

"Yeah..." I said. "I don't totally trust you yet though." He looked a bit offended. "but don't take it personally, I don't trust anyone." I added. That didn't seem to help.

"Hey, you gave me a chance, I give you one. That's fair, right?" I said and he paused. "Yeah, I guess it is." He said and smiled again. "I'll take you to my friends!"

Short time skip

America POV

"There they are!" I said and ran toward them. I hope they accept Russia...

"Hey guys!" I said and they turned to me. "Hey bro!" Said Poland. I quickly explained the whole thing with Russia and most of them looked shocked. Ukraine looked happy. "Oh finally! I've been telling him to get friends for three years! Took him long enough!" She said and I chuckled.

"Russia come here!" I called and he appeared out of the shadows and came closer slowly. Everyone were still a little scared of him, but they decided to give him a chance.

"Say hi!" I said and he waved shyly. "Those are South Korea and Japan," I say and point at them. They said a silent hi and I moved on. "This is Canada, my brother!" I said "hmm." Said Russia. "Ukraine told me a lot about you. You better be worth her trust." He said and glared at him. "O-Kay..." I said and tried to move on before he scares Canada too much. "This is Poland." I said and he waved. "And that is Germany." I said and Russia froze. "You're T.R's son, aren't you." He said coldly.

{A/N: T.R stands for third reich or nazi}

"I-" said Germany. "Yes, but that's not how I like to introduce myself. How did you know?" He said and Russia hesitated. "Never mind. Nice to meet all of you." He said, but it was obvious that he didn't mean it. Luckily for him, the bell just rang and we separated to our classes.

I could tell he's hiding something,

But what?

{A/N: two chapters a day? That's new. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!}

Words: 377