𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐕 - 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐄, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃

THE GREY-HAIRED SORCERESS LET OUT A SULTRY MOAN, hand fisting the sheets while her other one closed around the nape of his neck. Yashiro grinned against her skin, his hot breath ghosting over her shoulder while he continued with his movements. His hard dick twitched in his boxers, the tantalizing feeling of Mikazuki's warm naked skin against his turning into a tortuous feeling.

Sensing the need for friction, Mikazuki ground down on him, hips bucking forward until their bodies were pressed flush together. The woman tipped her head back, a gasp escaping her lips as the full sensation of Yashiro's cock against her entrance turned her into pure mush. Yashiro circled her clit with his thumb, the movement accompanied by a couple of thrusts from his index finger which dug in and out of her hole. Mikazuki's eyes rolled back in her skull, spine arched back while Yashiro held her tight against him.

"Gods, yes–" The sorceress moaned, Yashiro's finger still going in and out, the thrusts finding a particular rhythm which made her squirm on his lap. "Yes! Don't stop." Mikazuki rolled her hips, the movement somehow matching that of his fingers as stars began dancing in her vision.

Yashiro chuckled, hand stilling for a moment. Mikazuki clenched her thighs, trapping his arm between her legs as she pulled on his neck and brought him close, their lips smashing together. Yashiro let himself be swept away by the kiss, body tingling with want as Mikazuki's tongue explored the inside of his mouth, her breaths coming in hot before her fingers tightened around his neck.

"Don't stop." She commanded, her breath cut in half as Yashiro dove in for a second kiss.

Mikazuki melted into the motion, thighs falling open as he settled between her knees and gently pushed her down on the mattress. The sorceress' naked back hit the soft surface as her legs linked behind Yashiro in an attempt to pull him closer. The lawyer groaned, quickly pushing his boxers down and freeing his dick. Mikazuki didn't look twice at it, already too familiar with the view and with lust inundating her thoughts. Instead, the woman grabbed the hem of his shorts and pulled him closer. Yashiro smiled, lining himself up with her entrance.

His dick circled her sex, the tip of his cock gently nudging her folds before he pushed himself in in one swift thrust. Mikazuki's head hit the mattress, another moan falling from her lips as she felt the entirety of his length pulsating inside of her. Yashiro didn't wait for her to adjust, pulling out completely before slamming back in with such force the bed banged against the wall. He didn't care, whatever noises they were making already loud enough for everyone to know. Whatever, all he cared about was this.

Yashiro leaned forward, angling himself so his next thrust rammed in deeper, the full force of the movement pushing Mikazuki back until she held on to the headboard. The sorceress hand wrapped around the bedpost, nails digging into the wood as Yashiro pushed in once again, hips rocking forward as his cock dove all the way in.

Mikazuki could feel herself melting, the heat of their bodies mixed with the sweat and the tangling of moans and sultry noises becoming too much, too soon. The sorceress arched her back of the bed, Yashiro's hand quickly sneaking under her spine before wrapping around her hips to snap them up against his. The sound of flesh on flesh echoed in the room, their rapid breaths mixing with the pure bliss of sex.

"I'm close, please don't stop" Mikazuki whimpered, her free hand blindly reaching out to hold onto Yashiro's shoulder "Oh Gods– don't stop!"

The man leaned in closer, welcoming the feeling of Mikazuki's nails scraping against his skin while he continued to plow on her. Yashiro's fingers kept on digging on the skin around her waist, the sensation somehow grounding while every other part of the sorceress was swimming in pure ecstasy. His thrusts continued to rock her body, yet it wasn't until he propped one leg onto the side of the bed that Mikazuki truly felt it. The woman's eyes slid close, Yashiro's cock burying deep inside of her and hitting that one spot that made her toes curl with pleasure.

"Yes! Yes, right there!" She practically sobbed into his ear, his pelvis smacking against the skin of her ass.

She could get lost in this sensation forever. It would be so easy, so simple. She could imagine it clearly, now. Everything she'd built up until now, all the plans she'd made and the revenge she'd carefully envisioned... she would give it all up just for this feeling. It wasn't about the lust – (although, maybe it should have been) – nor about the sex.

It was about the way he made her feel, about the way he looked at her while his hips snapped up and he thrust into her cunt. It was all about her, even now. Yashiro was so selfless, so loving, so kind. If she had known this was how things would play out, Mikazuki would have never walked into Neo Masquerade that night.

No, she would have walked away and disappeared into the darkness, because that's what she'd come here to do. Gods, Yashiro had taken one good look at her, and yet that's all it took for him to be ruined. She ruined him and, once this whole thing would over, she'd get to walk away with no strings attached while she left behind the shattered pieces of his heart.

Mikazuki laid in bed, body rocking from the motion while Yashiro grunted in her ear, the handprints on her skin already turning purple. The sorceress laid there, eyes trained on the ceiling as the silently wondered when exactly she'd become this person. This person – the kind she promised herself she would never be, the kind she'd ran from ten years ago. How was it possible that, despite her best efforts, she'd turned into him?

The grey-haired woman closed her eyes. She wanted to tell him they were done, tell him this wasn't going anywhere. Instead, she swallowed down a cry as she felt Yashiro's cock pulsating inside of her core, cum sloshing out of his dick and filling her insides while her own pleasure skyrocketed and her entire body quivered with pleasure.

Mikazuki panted, Yashiro's exhausted form collapsing on top of her. The sorceress wiped away one tear before she enveloped him a hug, their naked bodies covered in sweat and cum while he was still inside of her.

Gods, why did she keep doing this to herself? Why did she keep doing this to him?"

"Mikazuki, 'love you." Yashiro let out quietly as he melted into her touch.

"I know."

I love you, too