Ch. 19: Plans

Boscha put her leaves on the side of her pot and began rocking herself back.

"Okay, let's try this again." Boscha said.

She leaned back and used her momentum to send herself forward.

"Yay!" She said.

She did this again, hopping around the floor. She soon stopped and looked around.

"Where's Willow with my water?" Boscha asked, "For a girl that messes with plants, she sure takes her time taking care of them... and I just referred to myself as a plant... this is going to be a long month."

The door opened and Willow came in, with Boscha's second cup of water for the day, she gets three a day, one in the morning, one at noon, and one before Willow goes to bed, along with a bit of fertilizer. Willow picked up the flower and put her on the desk.

"Finally, I was getting hungry." Boscha complained.

Willow didn't say anything and put the water on the opposite side of the desk.

"Uh... are you going to feed me?" Boscha asked.

"No... not unless you answer some questions." Willow said, "What's wrong with Amity?"

"W-w-what are you talking about?" Boscha asked.

"Don't play dumb." Willow said.

"I-I-I'm not playing dumb." Boscha said.

"Do NOT lie to me!" Willow said, slamming her hands on the desk and getting close to the scared flower, "We don't like each other, we probably never will, that I can accept... but if there's one thing we agree on... is Amity. We both care about her, and I know that you know what's going on with her... please... let me help my best friend."

"I... I can't." Boscha said, looking down, "You're right, we both care about Amity... which is why when I found out what happened, she forced me to take an everlasting oath to make sure I didn't tell anyone, she was afraid of getting in trouble... Titan, I wish I could've done something then, maybe she wouldn't be in this position."

"Then maybe there's a way past the Oath." Willow said, "Please, I need to know."

"Even if you do manage to find out, then you would need to get evidence... and I can't think of many ways to get that which can tie back to the reason for it." Boscha said.

"So what you're telling me is that it's pointless? I refuse to believe that." Willow said.

"I said I can't think of many ways... doesn't mean I don't have a way though." Boscha said, "Like I said, I can't tell you... but... my memories can."

Willow realized what Boscha was saying.

"The memory tweezers in the Photo Classroom!" Willow said, "Boscha you're a genius!"

There was a pause.

"... I will deny saying that until the day I die." Willow said, "Okay, so, school is closed for the rest of the semester, damn pixies."

Boscha looked away, not wanting Willow to know that those were her pixies.

"So, I need to wait in order to get those, maybe Luz can help me, she seems to be getting close with Amity." Willow said, before picking up the cup of water, "Now, I think you've earned lunch."

Willow poured the water into Boscha's pot.

"Oh, yeah, come to mama!" Boscha said, letting her roots soak up the water.

Willow sat down and began reading a book about plants, though she didn't really pay attention, she was already trying to form a plan to get the Memory Tweezers. She's worried about Amity, but she isn't the only one that's worried. In the Castle, Belos was pacing back and forth in his throne room, he's seen the videos about the moving house, it was hard not to, it was everywhere from Penstagram to the news. While many images and videos are hard to see the children responsible for it, it was clear to Belos who one of them was.

"She looks so much like her mother." Belos said, "She is young and nowhere near as skilled or strong as Gaia, but she is still stronger than anyone on the Isles. Fighting her would no doubt be the death of me, even if she isn't allowed to kill me without Azrael's permission."

A shadow rose on the wall behind him.

"What about the corruption Sigil? You made that specifically for her mother."

"Oh, Collector, that's a wonderful idea... but it isn't ready yet." Belos said, before thinking a little bit, "Hmm, I can't fight her head on... but maybe... I can use someone against her."

Belos looked at a wanted poster on the floor.

"Eda the Owl Lady." He said, picking up the poster, "Yes, I think I'm beginning to form a plan, now I just need to wait a little bit for Lilith to capture the Owl Lady."

Belos smiled under his mask.

"Come, Collector, we have a bit of work to do." Belos said, "And then everything will be ready."