Gulf took Mew's hands into his and showed his puppy eyes to Mew. Mew let out an giggle and Gulf understood that the chef was acting.

Gulf elbowed Mew in his stomach. Mew shouted with pain. Gulf laughed and patted Mew's head and bid his byes with the elder saying he need to attend an live in instagram.

Mew drived his car to restaurant with a smile.

Click.

When Mew hugged Gulf in parking lot ,a tall and skinny person who was wearing a mask and black dress clicked their photo.

After that he called someone and said

'' yes mam. They got out together from Mew's appartment and they spent a day together.

I got their picture. ''

......... ( some one spoke from other side)

'' ok mam I will follow them and I will update everything to you.''

~

Gulf took a shower before he went live in instagram.

Boun and Gulf are doing live together. They answered their fans questions and promoted their series.

Few fans asked about the rumours related to Gulf and Mew but they remained silent and they didn't answered the questions which are related to the rumours.

After the live Gulf laid on the bed and took his mobile. He smiled at the unsaved contact number of Mew.

He saved the contact number as Mr.Old Man 🧑🏻‍🍳 and placed the mobile beside the bed and fell asleep.

After dropping Gulf, Mew went to restaurant and instructed the junior chefs about todays menu.

He guided them and when he spot prem in the kitchen he excused himself and went to him.

Hey prem! What's up!

Prem hugged Mew with a smile on his face ane excitedly said about the time he had spent with Boun.

He said about how they had an movie marathon which contains few action movies and love stories and also one horror movie.

Prem bursted into laugh while explaining about how Boun shouted when suddenly a ghost popped on TV screen.

Prem shared about how they spent their whole night chatting with eachother and learning about eachother.

Prem told the older about how they exchanged their line ID so they can keep in touch and also shared that Boun had invited both prem and Mew to his birthday party in their vacation house.

Mew was listening to prem with a smile. He gladly accepted the invitation from Boun for his birthday party.

After their little chit chat, Mew went back to the kitchen while prem went out for shopping.

~

It's been two weeks since Mew and Gulf spent time together in Mew's appartment.

They were always in contact with each other. They always message about how they spent their days and they had became close to eachother.

Gulf was looking at his pics which he had done shooting for an pet food advertisement. His mobile was ringing indicating that someone is calling him.

Gulf took his mobile from his pocket to look who was calling him. When he saw the name on the screen his corner of the lips curved up like a small smile. He got a call from Mew.