chapter 1

Gulf pov..

Anddd cut ittt.....

All the people on set started to clap and  some are wiping their tears off .

Director p'earth patted my shoulder and hugged me tightly and whispered well done man.

I smiled and nodded at his comment and settled in a empty chair to take rest during the shot gap .My thoughts are kept running about today events.

I'm present acting in an new series and it's actually a bl. Well i'm not against same sex love and I  believe that love has no gender . I'm happy that my skills in acting is improved very well and today's  scene is proof for that . Because its an emotional scene where my character got bullied and I should convey an emotion which is anger, helplessness,  sad  at same time. And I had done according to the view of p'earth and It gives me good feeling .

My train of thoughts are interrupted  by the shouts of mild my manager and best friend and also my only friend.

Hey gulf  you had done well . I'm proud of you my boy.

I smiled at his compliment because he is the only one who really cares about me and only one person who knows how my personal life is messed up. He never leaves me and for that I call him as my tail he just laughs at it but never leave my hand and keeps me bugging with his ranting about all the crazy stuffs happening on earth.

One day he ran to me and started gasping,  I was tensed if something serious had happened but that stupid said he saw a group of people in a restaurant who were chatting while eating the food and suddenly they all burst into laughter and one person who laughed while eating noodles, the noodle came from his nose . I don't know whether I should laugh or feel angry about his behavior which made  me feel tense . But I felt that he gave me importance and he ran to me first to share that incident without calling because he wanted to see my expressions while sharing the incident  and I felt sorry for that person because mild said about that person to everyone.

Again I came out of my thoughts when mild asked about going out .
I haven't listening attentively so I asked him to repeat it.

Oyy !! Gulf ! What are yoy dreaming about ? Uff ! Okk ! Listen carefully, your part of shooting is completed for today ! Do you want to hangout man ?

I thought for a while and said no .
He started whining to make me agree but I rejected saying I need time for me. He said ok, because he know when I feel disturbed and have long day , I prefer to stay alone and roam around. He knows why i'm feeling disturbed .

It's because of todays scene . Yes ! I had done well but bullying was not only experienced by the character i'm playing in this series but I also got really bullied in my uni life because i'm an introvert and never gone against anyone . Mild was my friend. So he will definitely know the reason. He pressed my shoulder saying that its gonna be ok with his eyes while standing from the chair next to me .

He bid his bye and we separated our ways . I went to the hotel room provided by series staff because shooting of this series is not in the Bangkok but it is in chiang mai. Its mild native place so he is currently staying with his parents. He offered me to stay with them but I rejected his offer because of me, he can't enjoy his time with his parents privately because of the reporters who follows me every where.

While i'm going into hotel room also they followed me. I'm not against them but I feel that there should be a limit , they should respect my privacy.   I'm a person who loves privacy but as an actor, ptchhh !! I don't have one .

I changed my outfit and covered my face with a mask and wore sunglasses. So, no one will recognize me .

I took a cab from hotel to a mall to watch movie.  I love watching movies but I never thought I would act in one of  them.