chapter 6

Authors pov

Mew was scrolling through his mobile phone when he heard some faint noises, he shifted his gaze towards the source of noises. Prem was moving gently in his sleep and suddenly he sit straight in the bed, where he was sleeping.

Prem was searching for something more like someone. When he doesn't notice what he want he saw Mew who is sitting on sofa near the bed.

Mew stood up from the sofa and went to prem.

Hey! Are you feeling well prem ?

Prem nodded'' p' mew I saw him on the door. I was just dreaming right ? ''

Nope! You hadn't dreamed about him. Boun and mild really came here to pick Gulf.

WHAT ??

Prem screamed his lungs out and fell back on the bed and started kicking his legs in air while he covered his face with blanket.

Fuck ! I got a chance to meet him but I ruined it and also I embarrassed myself infront of him. How he is going to think about me. I was fucking fainted and fell on him. What ? Wait... I fell on him ? Prem removed the blanket on his face and looked at Mew for confirmation. Mew nodded as a affirmation.

It means I literally hugged him. Wowwww. Prem rolled on bed while blushing and smiling ear to ear.

Mew chuckled at prem. It took a while for prem to control his excitement but he suddenly realised there was no one
except him and Mew so he asked where was Boun amd Gulf.

They went back. They had a sudden change in schedule and they need to shoot a scene tomorrow so they left.

What ? They really left.

Yup !

Prem face became dull on learning Boun had left. He felt so bad because he got a chance to meet his long time crush but he doesn't got a chance to speak a word with him. Thanks to his excitement and surprise. His sullen expression had not left unnoticed by Mew. Mew sighed.

Prem, don't feel sad. You know how you ended up in bed?

Is that a question phi ? Ofcourse, you would have carried me to the bed.

No you had mistaken. Boun was the one who carried you to the bed and tucked  you in a blanket.

Prem jaws were dropped on hearing what Mew said. It is too much for prem to digest. First he got a chance to meet boun and next he somewhat technically hugged Boun (in prem point of view) and lastly Boun was the one who carried prem to bed. His heart was filled with overwhelming emotions.

And listen carefully Boun said he would meet you personally once again when he get a day off from his shooting. He was too happy to meet his fan who went all crazy on seeing him and literally lost all his senses and fell on him. After saying that gulf, Boun and Mild had left.
Mew was smiling while eying on prem expression.

Prem eyes where started to light up on hearing about a chance to meet his crush again. Prem jumped out of the bed and hugged Mew with his hands around Mew's neck and his legs snaked around Mew's waist. Mew lost his balance for a second on unexpected force but stood on his own legs and Mew placed his hands around prem's waist supporting his weight and preventing both of them from falling on the floor.

After a while prem released Mew and started jumping around Mew while holding his hands. Mew was laughing and he was happy to see his friend going crazy because of bliss.

Prem sat on bed and started thinking about Boun. He had a crush on Boun at the very most second he saw him on screen. He never thought of meeting him. But he met Boun today. He always thought he would admire Boun from distance. But he never thought he can touch him and he never thought Boun would carry him. Prem was really going crazy in happiness. He touched his face and there was a smile, he don't know he was actually smiling all the time. His cheeks are paining from smiling for a long time. But he had no objections on it. He mentally decided that next time when he is going to meet Boun he would not loose his senses. He would atleast not faint on him and embarrass himself infront of his crush.