chapter 13

Authors pov

Gulf awakened from his dream. He was covered with sweat. His heart was breathing fast and Gulf junior stood straight. He was hard.

He was hard for a dream ! Gulf searched around but there was no sign of Mew in his room. He went to check on the door. The door was closed. He traced his lips, it was too real to be a dream.

It should not happen. I shouldn't be hard just for a dream. That too for Mew, a man ! It should never happen !

I couldn't disappoint my mom. I should not feel like this. I should not like Mew that too in a romantic way. It should not happen.

Arhhh !! Why I'm feeling like this towards Mew. Why my heart act up when i'm around him ? Why I feel safe around him ? I feel home in his embrace.

Why do I feel like that?, Do  I started liking him ? NO ! it should not happen. I can't afford the past repeat again. I can't face those days again. I can't be abandoned by my family. I can't receive those hateful comments again from mae , society and my fans.

I can't go through that again. I should not like him in that way. He doesn't deserve to be with me. He should be with someone who is worth to be loved.

I don't deserve him. I hate this feeling !! I hate myself. I hate it ......I should not feel like this. You Idiot ! he don't love you and he doesn't even like you. No one will like you. Even if he likes you, you can't be with him.

Just dream about it Gulf, a person like Mew will never like you.

I am a disaster. I am a piece of trash. My life is a shit .A person like him should never be in this Shit.

Yes ,I can't loose Mae but I can loose him. I can leave him. Because this is only my feelings and it would never be reciprocated by him.

Even if he does he deserves more. Yes Gulf you should forget about those feelings.

Gulf thought and starts crying. He hugged the pillow and hid his face in it. He sobbed into it.

This is the first time he doesn't dreamt about his past incidents but this dream made him more miserable. It was killing him from inside. Gulf slept while crying.

Gulf woke up with a headache. He took shower and went out for a breakfast. All the living room was decorated by balloons. He saw Mew in kitchen. He was icing the cake and decorating it with strawberry slices.

The sunrays which are breaking through the window  were falling on Mew. His eyebrows were knitted with concentration. He was biting his lower lip and decorating the cake. Gulf was mesmerized by the view infront of him. He shook his thoughts and greeted prem and Mild who were preparing to surprise Boun.

He then went to kitchen and greeted Mew. Mew smiled at Gulf. Gulf thought to behave like nothing happened yesterday Because it would save his ass from embarrassment .

Mew was also behaving the same. So Gulf thought that the older was forgotten about yesterday night because of alcohol.

But Mew remembered everything. The softness of Gulf's lips . Thier taste which was a mix of alcohol and strawberry. Mew never thought that a person's lips would taste as sweet as a strawberry. Yes ! Mew was drunk but not by alcohol , by Gulf's lips and his kiss. Mew was behaving like that because he can sense that Gulf was not comfortable at talking about it.

All the preparations was done and everyone was waiting for the birthday boy and soon he arrived. They surprised Boun.

Boun cut the cake and was wished by everyone. They all gave their presents to Boun.