Field trip (Part 7)

Depuis le début

I then walked to my classmates' group solely to get away from those 'adults' and then leaned on the wall beside the portrait.

Trust me, if Hockmoth was someone else then both of the adults then they would have long been akumatised with their temper on the one talking back to them.

'Adults', my foot. They are like a pair of spoiled children who throw tantrums when things don't go their way.

I can clearly sense their glare on me though it doesn't matter.

I looked at my classmates who were hovering over Luka.

" How have you been, Luka!? " Asked Ivan.

" Really good. I learned a lot of things here about music. "

" Really!? I am very happy for you! "

" Ah, Talk about music! Have you heard about 'YELLOW'!? " Stated Alex.

" Yes, in fact I love their music! I have never heard anything like their work! " Answer Luka.

" I know, right! Their music is so iconic! Never in the history have I ever heard anything like they make! " Supported Dupain-Cheng.

They continued their shout talking but my eyes were stuck on the purple headed quiet girl at the back of the group.

She seemed like she wanted to have her moment with her dear brother between that crowd for once.

She didn't show but I could see how enthusiastic she was when we talked about her reunion with her brother.

But now she is just standing at the back all silently watching the conversation like me, the outcast.

It's almost pitiful that nobody is noticing her but not so much for me to be bothered to lift my feet and go talk to her.

Yep. I don't care. I already have enough things to care about anyway.

Then I heard,
" Hello there- "

Oh. I know this voice way too well.

" -nice to meet you. I'm Laila Rossi. " She said with an innocent and polite smile.

I then almost heard Dupain-Cheng grinding her teeth.

I wonder if anybody noticed but she has an obvious two timed feelings. Even though she says that she doesn't like Luka in a romantic way, I believe that she does have something for him just not as extreme as Agreste even if she herself did not notice that.

I never understand this 'friendzone relationship' concept.

Like if you don't like him just reject him why keep him hanging by calling him a friend? It's like you're keeping him as an obvious spare and the people who this happen to also let it happen. Like were they hoping for something to happen? They don't understand that they are just some fools hanged by a thread who the other can choose or leave at will.

In my opinion, that's ridiculous, utterly ridiculous.

" Oh! Nice to meet you! I am Luka Couffaine, the older twin of Julika. "

" Yes, I- "

" Right! Luka! " Cuts off Dupain-Cheng, diverting his gazes from Laila to herself. " I have these macrons that I brought for everyone today. Everyone has their share already. " She takes a box of macrons from her bag. " Here is your share! " And she placed the box in his hands.

He, all too noticeably, blushed.

Whao.

I was disgusted internally.