"And I'm not going to keep arguing with you, we've been arguing on and off for the past two almost three days give it a break" she stressed clearly irritated. "You ignoring me" I brought up as she just dropped her head back. "Yo D I love you, I really do but, you really about to take me there" she warned. "You acting jealous for what?" She asked. "Because you're MY fiancé fuck you mean?" I asked. "And you're the only man that I come home too, who I come too for everything and who dicks me down" she shot back as I just stared at her.

"I was out with Mary-Anne and she sent me home with flowers" Y/N finally said as there was a pause and she started playing music off her HomePod lowly about to finish what she was doing. "I'm sorry baby" I apologized as she looked away from the speaker over at me then came over to me and wrapped an arm around my neck. I placed my forehead on hers as I held her waist. "Baby, you know there's nobody but you" she assured me while rubbing my cheek with her thumb. "I know, I don't even know why I assumed that" I honestly admitted. "Because you're frustrated D, I see it all over you" she admitted then pulled away some to look up at me. "What do you want or need to ease up all this frustration because this tension we got, it ain't working" she expressed "I need some pussy" I stressed "this arguing shit and this robe don't make it better" I admitted playing with the strings of her robe.

"What?" She asked confused looking over me. "Come here" I said before picking her up and sitting her on the bathroom counter. I took my shirt off and smashed my lips on hers as I brought her chest to mine. The kiss got more intense on my end as she pulled away some to catch a breath. "Donnie" she started off "I'm sorry baby" I apologized as I placed another kiss on her lips then her neck while rubbing up her smooth chocolate thighs. I got on my knees opening her legs wider then grabbed her hips bringing her pussy to my lips.

I looked up at her swirling my tongue slowly around her clit while tasting her juices. "Shit Donnie" she softly moaned leaning her head back gripping the edge of the counter with both hands. My tongue continuously swirled around her clit as she placed her hand on the back of my head pushing me down further. "Fuck!....Just like that" she moaned so sweetly as I smirked throwing her legs over my shoulders beginning to flick my tongue. "Damn you eating this pussy" she whined as I went deeper gripping her thighs tightly spitting on her clit making it nice, sloppy and wet.

I started tugging at her clit softly as she motioned her hips against my mouth. "This pussy nice and wet" I mumbled against her lips starting to tongue kiss them down. "Fuck...you've been stressing me the fuck out" she moaned as her legs started to shake some over my shoulders. "Mmhm" I hummed sucking on her clit waiting for her to tap out. She started to squirm some then tapped my back trying to get me to let up but I wasn't letting up. "Baby you're about to make me cum" she stressed trying to push my head away but I didn't budge. "FUCK!" She moaned loudly releasing some into my mouth as I pulled away and licked my lips, eyeing her.

I then spit on her clit again rubbing it in a circle as she became sensitive to my touch. "Come taste yourself" I said as she brought her lips to mine slowly kissing me. She soon added her tongue into our kiss as I rubbed her clit slowly in the midst. I pulled away some as she licked her top lip slowly and rested her head on mine.  "Fuck me and let your frustrations out"
Y/N instructed . "What about the baby?" I asked out of curiosity. "The baby is good" Y/N assured. "Right now I want you to fuck me because we both need it" she said grabbing my throat as she roughly tongue kissed me. As she kissed me I unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down stepping out of them. I then did the same to my Calvin Klein underwear before I pushed myself into her slowly. She took her lips from mine and leaned her head back as a smile appeared on her lips. "Mmmm" she moaned as I pulled out going deeper grabbing ahold of her thighs as she wrapped her arms around my body holding onto me tightly. 

"Fuck" I grunted out loudly as I felt her scratch at my back softly. Our skins clapped against each others as I bit down on my bottom lip being swallowed by what was in between her legs. "This dick is so good" she moaned as we looked each other deep in the eyes. "I'm sorry baby girl" I apologized keeping the eye contact as I built up my pace with every thrust.
"I'm sorry too baby" she apologized before her eyes rolled back and she let out a scream that turned into a moan. "I found your spot huh?" I asked as she quickly nodded her head and I started hitting that spot as her hands went to my butt pushing me deeper into her.

"You fuck me so good" she expressed leaning her head back as I sucked and licked all over her neck. "Mmmm" I started off "this pussy is too good" I moaned against her neck. "This all mine ain't it?" I asked. "Oh my-mmmmm" she moaned out with her head still leaned back in pure bliss. "Look at me" I instructed as I grabbed her throat softly. She opened her eyes as I looked deep in her eyes. "This pussy mine ain't it?" I asked
"Y-yes baby, this pussy is all yours" she cried out as I went harder making her whine. I opened her legs and looked down watching her cum all over me with each thrust. "Look at that pussy cumming all over this dick" I whispered in her ear as she clawed at my back. "You're so nasty" she whined as I chuckled not thrusting into her but just kissing all over her neck.

I picked her up and took her over to the bed placing her on the bed then smacked her thighs hard. "Turn over" I instructed as she did as told and I brought her body closer to the edge of the bed. "Hold it open" I growled smacking her ass as she moaned and did as told. I slipped into her with ease due to her wetness and gripped her waist doing hard but slow thrusts into her
"Shit, just like that" she moaned as I bit down on my bottom lip watching her ass clap against me. "Like that?" I questioned going harder as she squealed. "Y-yes like that" she cried out.

"Fuck, you've been stressing me out" she frustratedly let out through her moans. "I know baby, let it out" I encouraged as I went harder fucking her into the bed. "Adonis-there you go baby" she moaned gripping onto the sheets underneath us. "I'm about to nut all up in you" I moaned holding onto her shoulders while I started going balls deep into her. "Look at yourself" I encouraged pulling her hair back as I made her look at herself in the body mirror that was in the room. Her mouth just fell open and nothing came out. So I smacked her ass as she moaned out a loud whine. I gripped her waist pushing all of myself into her watching her toes curl. I let out a loud grunt as I felt myself nut deep inside of her, but I was still high off of adrenaline and beyond hard.

I pulled out as she came as well, I placed kisses up her back then licked down her spine playing with her clit. I smacked her ass with my free hand as she let out a small giggled . She sat up some taking my dick into her hands as she wrapped her mouth around my tip looking up at me..

Y/N

Donnie and I just laid in the bed after our sexual frustration release as he had an arm wrapped around me while I laid on his chest. "Baby I don't want you to think I'm not in your corner" I started off and sighed. "I just be worried like always I guess" I said feeling him kiss my head. My fear was ending up like Mary-Anne and my child's not having their father because of the decision he chose to make that he could've avoided. "I know you just want me to be straight but I have to do this" he assured as I just nodded. There was a moment of silence as I looked up at him continuing to lay on his chest."I'll be in your corner" I reassured him as he faintly smiled and we shared a kiss. "I'm sorry for earlier with the doctors appointment" he apologized. "I have one every month so it's fine" I assured.
"Nah I should've been there" he said. "Especially with you being scared, I should've been there" Donnie said as I nodded.

"I still can't believe we're having a baby" Donnie added. "I can" I honestly said as he chuckled. "At the appointment they told me I got pregnant in February and all I could think about was the night in Vegas" I admitted. "Weren't you on birth control because I know for a fact you would've been pregnant the way I-" he started off as I just looked at him. "The way you what?" I questioned. "Nothing" he answered. "Mmhm" I hummed. "And while out on tour I lost track of the pills and would take them anytime I remembered and I believe that's how I got pregnant" I admitted. "Now look at you" Donnie said. "Look at me, what? Like I said don't expect me to be walking around here with swole feet I'm going to be out here doing my thing" I assured as he chuckled.

"Once this fight is over and you have our child, we need to rest and tend to the baby" Donnie said. "Every time we have this conversation about resting we actually never do it" I brought up. "We're going to rest" he assured me as I nodded. "Okay" I agreed