Time skip

Yeonjun stopped the car In front Mr choi mansion and looked beside him at the older who was looking outside of the window with a emotionless face .

He let out a sigh and open his mouth to spoke and to grain the attention of the older .
"Soobin, we reached your home" he said with a low tone as soobin come back into his sense and looked back at him .

"Huh? Oh okay" he slowly got down from the car and stood there . He come out to saw taehyun was running towards him as beomgyu was behind him . Taehyun come and hugged him as sunghoon also come out from the mansion.

"Welcome home hyung!" A extreme level of happiness was in taehyun voice as soobin smiled at his brother cuteness. Yeonjun was taking down the bags from the car and sunghoon was helping him .

"Let's go!!" Taehyun hold his hand and help the older to go inside the mansion as yeonjun followed them inside the mansion with soobin bags .

They welcomed soobin back at the home with so much warmth which never let soobin feel that he is adopted which was so great . Yeonjun did know about this but he never mentioned this after all no one saw soobin as adopted, he is one of their family members.

Taehyun made soobin sit down at the couch and sat down next to him and sunghoon sat down at the other side of the older. Wonyoung come and sat down beside sunghoon. Right now soobin was just surrounding by his siblings.

Yeonjun saw how happy they was looking, a smile made his way on his soft lips as he turned to walk away . But hueningkai hold his wrist to stop him .

"Hyung why are you leaving already?" The younger asked as yeonjun smiled a little at him and turned to him .

"Hyuka I used to be one of the family members before but now I am just a friend of him so I don't think so I need to stay here so I am leaving now I will see you guys around later" yeonjun said and walked away as hueningkai stares at his back until he was interrupted by his girlfriend.

Wonyoung also saw the older guy was leaving, she also felt sad about it but she can't do anything because the choi couple get divorced months ago .

Soobin turned to saw yeonjun going towards his car , his smiled slowly faded away when he saw yeonjun leaving. He stared at the younger until he went away with his car .

"Hyung" the older come back in his sense and turned to taehyun who called him right now .
"What are you thinking about him I mean about yeonjun hyung? Are you going back with him or not?" Taehyun asked , hope in eyes because he want them back .

The older looked down at the ground and dive into his ocean of thoughts as he looked up to the younger again and smiled at him .

"What do you think " he replied with a smile as taehyun get to understand what the older means and he hugged the older in excitement. This might sounds like a question but soobin meant something else and taehyun got what the older means .

Time skip

"So soobin hyung going to live with us from now?" Beomgyu said while entering the room after taehyun who nodded his head in answer. "Yes he is going to live with us until he get better" taehyun said and turned to him .

"Oh great tho" beomgyu said and was about to go away but was pulled by taehyun. The older wrapped his arms around beomgyu waist perfectly like it was made for his waist .

"Taehyun-n what is this-s everyone is downstairs what if someone come by-y" beomgyu cheeks heat up but taehyun smirked and pulled him more closer killing the gap between them .

"No one will come everyone is busy with hyung, so no one will come" taehyun whispered with his deep husky voice which made beomgyu felt shiver .

The older was moving closer and closer killing the all gap between their face and one wrong move taehyun connect his lips with beomgyu ones and kissed him .

The younger kissed him back immediately and slowly wrapped his arms around the older neck . Slowly moving their lips In rhythm they taste each other lips and the kiss was soft and passionate.

Hopefully there was no one to interrupted them or ruined their perfect moment because everyone was busy with the new comer who was recovering from his disease.

Let's me say something

Okay first all of sorry for not updating anything and second I got my new phone so I need to settle everything as u guys can saw the banners are new ones because I need to edit them again. I have lost my two accounts one is "X" and another is my Instagram second account. Hopefully I get  my main account because of password but I forgot the second ones . And another thing my exams are starting from tomorrow so I might not able to update anything for days .

I am sorry for letting you guys wait hope u guys enjoy this part and don't forget to vote and comment. Also follow me

Bye and love u guys