38

"Hajoon where do you want this?" Wonwoo asked her

"Kitchen please. Hoshi that one is for the bathroom and Jun please be careful, those are cups"

"Bossy" Mingyu passed by her with boxes in his hands " I don't know if I have space for all of this"

"We'll find space" she answer him "I'll order food"

"I'll go and pick up something" Jeonghan said

"You're running away" Bora yelled as he left

"He's smart" Vernon said

"I lost my two neighbors" Wonwoo wrapped his arms around both girls "you stole them from me"

"They stole them from ME" Dino said pouting

"Really?" Minghao looked at him " one call from you and this two will leave us" he added

"True" Bora hugged Dino

"So boss, everything is ready for the launch"

"Three days and we're back to business" Hajoon said smiling

"You all left me alone" Mingyu was sulking

"You'll do well" Scoups said

Not long after Jeonghan came with the food for the poor workers.

The lunch was caotich but after they left,Hajoon almost missed them.

"And there was two" Mingyu hugged her and kissed her head "so how do you feel?"

"Being homeless?"

"No kidding. This is your home, our home... oh your dad asked me if we could pick them up at the airport"

"Hmm sure let me get dressed" Hajoon said "wanna take a shower first?"

"You don't have to ask me twice bunny" he smirks going after her.

Three days have passed and today is the day. BB company will be launched.

"Good morning" Mingyu said still cuddling with her " ready for today?"

"Hmm I'm nervous. Do you think everything is ready?"

"You even chose my clothes" he chuckled "everything is perfect. Can we stay like this for a little longer?" he asked as Hajoon stired getting more comfortable agains his body "you tease" he said biting her

"You dog"

"I can barke" he said teasing her " I can lick"

"Gyu... we need to get ready" she warned him

"You're fault bunny, no one asked you to be this dam pretty" he said kissing her

At the venue, everyone was there. Mingyu dad took the opportunity to some friends for Hajoon to meet.

"Mom dad" Hajoon said hugging her parents

"Honey you look stunning! You too Mingyu" she said making him laugh

"Nothing compared to Hajoon. Are you liking the hotel?"

"Is wonderful"

"I don't get why a man so rich doesn't have a guest room" her dad said

"Sorry, that'll be solved. Me and Hajoon are looking for a house"

"For a grandchild?"

"For a office mom. I need to work from home too"

"Bunny my dad is calling you, probably to show off to some friend" he said placing a hand on her back

After she left, he looked at her dad who was smiling.

"You better not fucked this up" he said patting his back

"So how are you feeling?" Dk asked him

"Nervous. I just hoping everything goes well"

"Don't worry. I already want to change our chat name "

"For what?"

"Boss 🐰 husband" Mingyu laughed

During the party, Mingyu had little time with Hajoon she was always speaking with someone. But Seungkwan who was helping the DJ made a signal telling him it's time.

"Hello everyone" Seungkwan said " I would like to call on stage Kim Mingyu!"

He stood up and took the mic "hello everyone, thank you for being here. I just need to say a few words before the beautiful Hajoon comes up. We met thanks to Minghao, destiny works in funny ways" he chuckled " I won't say it was love at first sight, but hell I was attracted to you. Hajoon.... You are the most beautiful person in the world, in and out, I just don't know how you like me. Fuck I don't know how I got you the first night. You made me obsessed with you from there on. Those who know you know how an workaholic you are, stubborn and bossy you are but only I know the sweet, loving side you have. The amazing person you are is what makes me smile everytime I look at you" Hajoon was teary as he kneeled " Bunny, I love you more than words, will you marry me?"

"YES!" She said jumping on him, squeezing him tight "thank you"

"No bunny, you're doing me a favor."

"I love you Gyu"

"I love you more" he smiled and kissed her as the guest were clapping