5

"Fuck" that's how Hajoon day started "really ? Today" it's her time of the month and the girl has the day full so she's gonna suck it up and take the pain.

Arriving at work, Bora only took a look at her and she knew "hmm chocolate time?" and Hajoon nodded "I got you girl, come on I got a stack in my office"

Hajoon was eating her chocolate when Dino walked in "sorry, where's bora?" He asked looking confuse

"Your boss went to the bathroom, want some?" she said offering the chocolate "I know you want to"

"Ok, please" he sat next her and started eating

Bora finally came and started laughing when she saw Dino and Hajoon both barefoot on her couch eating chocolates "please tell me you're gossiping"

"Hmm our boy Dino has a crush on Lia from Marketing department"

"Ohhh tell me more! She's the pretty girl from China?"

"That's the one" he said " we went on a lunch, the interns and we had a nice talk. I got her number but I don't know how to talk to her"

"Just be you, that's what we like. We don't care about anything else. If you're true to yourself she's gonna like you, then you ask her for a date and show her that you like her" Hajoon said

"Bring her flowers, maybe some chocolates" Bora added

"There's a party here and no one told me" Mingyu said opening Bora office

"You weren't invited" Hajoon said getting up and leaving the room

"What's wrong with her?" He asked confused and Bora chuckled

At lunch, Hajoon just laid in her couch trying to rest a bit. Her pain has been in the peek and she knows she one step away of flipping someone off.

"Hajoon?"

"Mingyu go away" she said turning to the other side

"Are you sick?" He put his hand on her forehead trying to feel if she's feverish "no, your temperature is normal"

"Mingyu... go away"

"Tell me what's wrong, please" he looked at her with puppy eyes

"Time of the month, I'm the biggest bitch you'll ever know"

"Even more?" He asked and made her laugh "the bitch can laugh"

"The bitch can slap you" She turned to him "why are you here?"

"Are you trying to sleep?" She nodded "ok, I'll make sure no one enters"

"That includes you" she said

"Hmm, after you sleep I'll go" he started to caress her hair and she couldn't lie it felt good and slowly fall asleep

He stood there to make sure she was peacefully sleeping, Bora open the door and open her mouth before Mingyu asked her to not scream

"Aww you two are so cute. Let me take a photo" she said already with her phone up

"She's sleeping"

"I can see that, but why are you here?" She smirk

"I came to check on her.... What to women like when it's that time of the month?"

"Awww hell no, you two need to be together"

"We're just friends" he said scratching his neck

"Ok Ok" she looked to see if Hajoon was still sleeping "let's go, let her sleep"

It was only 4pm, when Hajoon woke up, she looked at her phone and got startled. She left the room running.

"Haneul why didn't you wake me? I had meetings-"

"Mr.Kim asked me to delay them since you weren't ok"

"He what? But I needed-"

"He went to the meeting of the project for you and the others one, didn't mind passing them to tomorrow"

"Oh... thank you"

Hajoon wanted to thank Mingyu but she realized she didn't had his number, in the elevator she encounter Wonwoo.

"Wonwoo can you give me Mingyu s number ?" 

"Hmm sure" he gave her his phone "is because of the project?"

"Yeah, you can say that" she leaned to the elevator

"Tired?" She nodded " come on let's go home, I'll make you dinner"

"You don't hav-"

"It's the 13 so you're probably in that bad days so If I don't cook you will just eat junk food and go to bed"

"How do you know?"

"It's always by this times you're extra bitchy, and you order delivery every single day" he smiled " I'll catch you home, bye"

Mingyu was in his room and was worried that Hajoon would not eat from the pain so he went to the stove and made something for her. He knew she was Wonwoo neighbor so he knows where she lives it's just a matter of luck to find the door.

He called minghao to ask where Bora lives so there's just one more door and that must be Hajoon door.

He knock but what he didn't except was Wonwoo to open up.

"Oh Mingyu... why-"

"Who's there?" Hajoon appear from behind with a cute white apron that would melt Mingyu if it wasn't Wonwoo right beside her "mingyu? What are you doing "

"I came to see Wonwoo, he was not at home so I thought he was here. I guess I was right"

"What do you need from me?" He asked

"I'll ask you tomorrow, have a nice time"

He walked away leaving Wonwoo and Hajoon confused.