36

"Baby I love you but I don't need the sex details"

"We broke up" Hajoon said crying

"Wait... what?!" Bora said "I'm with Hao, will be in your place in a minute"

Hajoon was trying to stay calm and solve the situation. She had called Mingyu so many times but he's always rejecting.

"FUCK ANSWER THE CALL" she screamed as her door opened "Bora..." she said hugging her friend

"Explain me what happen. Hao can you bring some tea for her?" He nodded and went to the kitchen

"Well I did like I told you. I went to his office but no one was there so as I was looking for him someone grabbed and pull me to an empty room"

"Jimin. I swear that stupid jerk. I need to punch him again"

"Well I slapped him after he kissed me and Mingyu saw. He broke up with me... he didn't listen to me. I know it look bad but it has an explanation"

"He's ignoring you?"

"I can't lose him" Hajoon started crying again as Minghao gives her the tea "thank you"

"Tell me what he saw" Minghao asked her

"It looked bad, during our talk Jimin grabbed my coat so he saw the lingerie and so did Mingyu. He saw me pushed Jimin but he thought it was because he walked in on us"

"Breathe" Minghao said " he's hurt so don't listen to him right now. Try and talk with him tomorrow"

"I need him Hao"

"He won't leave you" Bora said hugging her " just come with us I don't wanna leave you alone"

"And if he comes back?" She asked

"He's stubborn... he won't" Minghao answer " at least not today... come on, I'll help you think of something"

"Bora marry this one" Hajoon said smiling

"She has no choice" Minghao said chuckling

Hajoon was felling horrible for not being with him and what his parents are thinking. She was felling sick wondering if his mom was gonna hate on her.

Gyu 🐰

We're still the same but I'll pick you up for dinner we just need to fake it out

Hajoon didn't know if she had in her to be next to him and fake that everything is fine.

"What's wrong?" Bora asked

"Gyu wants me to go with him to dinner with his parents"

"Ok. That's fucked up" she said angered " you're not going"

"I am, it's his birthday. He doesn't want to tell his parents what happened and what his mother is gonna think of me?!"

"That you had a fight like normal couples. It's going to kill you fake that everything is ok!"

"Are you sure Hajoon?" Minghao asked and she nodded " babe let her go. She knows what she's doing"

Bora didn't agreed but she even helped Hajoon to get ready.

Gyu 🐰

Your place or Jimins?

Gyu.
You got it wrong
I'm at my place

I'm be there in 10

Love you

She took a deep breath before walking out the door.

"Hey" she said opening the door but she got ignored

"Let's just pretend ok?" He said stopping the car

"Gyu I love you. Listen to me."

"He kissed you. You were half naked. What's there's more for me to listen?"

"He grabbed my coat, I was half naked for YOU. He was the one who kissed me, I pushed him off"

"Because you saw me...sorry for ruining your moment"

"I pushed him because I didn't want that to happen"

"Let's just smiled and get trough the night. I'll drive you home later"

"I don't have a home. Not after tomorrow."she murmured

"What?" He asked

"Nothing. Let's go"

As she left, Mingyu held her hand while they were walking in.

"Mom, dad" he said

"My honey. You look so good" His mom hugged her, Hajoon was trying so hard not to cry "you're very lucky Mingyu"

"I am" he said but with hurt in his eyes

"So Hajoon how's the company?"

"We're preparing for our launch. It's excited but stressful"

"I hope you invite your ex boss" he said smiling  and Hajoon nodded

"No work talk! And the only invitation I want is for your weeding"

Mingyu coughed " mom... not now"

"They're young and Hajoon has the new company." His dad said

"We're going in our own pace" Mingyu said

This was truly the strangest dinner Hajoon had been